Join for free
Page 21 of 487 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 > Last »
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-02-2016, 11:32 PM

Re: Over 50's Wales club (part 6)

Lambs have started arriving (the weakest and wobbliest atm) so now starts the busiest time of the year. Today has been glorious sunshine and we took Rob out to shop and have lunch as I have a meeting tomorrow. It was still light at 5.30 - first time we've had tea without the lights on. (No heating on all day either!) Only youngest son and granddaughter for tea, the little boys have both gone to rugby and I'm off to Craft Club in a minute.
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 12:23 AM

Lift serviced first thing, Porsche off to Porsche hospital after causing me grief on Saturday. Nice that everyone arrived when they said it would. At least Renault back so I have that to drive,in fact I could almost live in it.

Day off from hospital tomorrow as care company coming, thank goodness vacuum now fully operational!

Was a lovely sunny day but it was bitterly cold too, as I had to do some garage sorting. They are taking off the NHS electric wheelchair tomorrow. We only use our own and have for years. It was too big to come in the house, so that will free up space.

No heating Sue? Wow!
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 09:29 AM

Lovely frosty morning-dog loves the frosty grass.
Had an appointment with optician yesterday.Had several different examinations-corneal abrasion in right eye,being refered to hospital for Glaucoma tests.Going back to optician next week.As the saying goes- old age doesn't come alone.
Sweetsue
midWales
Sweetsue is female  Sweetsue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 09:51 AM

Can just picture you living in the Renault Celyn. Bit crowded with the dogs and cats! Go gently with that cleaner now, don't overface it on the first run round.

How did you do that to your eye Rhosyn? Or is it just one of those things that happens all by itself.?

Just had a lady knock on my door asking to use the phone (no signal here) as she had a puncture and was phoning for help. It's a really cold frosty morning here (just like yesterday) so let's hope we'll save a bit more money on the heating.

Off to a rather boring meeting shortly. Didn't sleep well last night so hope I will stay awake.............
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 01:40 PM

Lovely sunshine here again and I've been sat out reading for quite a while . I had to go out to the car at the back of flats and surprised to see ice puddles , like a different world
Just had e-mail saying I've won the Postcode Lottery but don't get excited ,it 's only £10 !!!
rhosyn
South Wales
rhosyn is female  rhosyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-02-2016, 02:28 PM

Been to see my poorly youngest grandson,he's been off school,he's got a terrible cough and looks pale and his eyes look so heavy.Hate to see children looking poorly.
Apparently the symptoms of corneal abrasions do not happen immediately so it's hard to know what caused it.So don't know how I did mine!
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 09:50 AM

Just look after that/those eyes Rhosyn. It could be from driving up and down the M4. Walking the dog in the wind.

-4C last night. Not what I had expected. Youngest dog gone for for a few days sleep over with the her two aunty dogs, so I just have the oldies to walk. She has been so restricted for months while I'm hospitaling. She needs some fun.

Care company here yesterday, more questions.......more questions,,,,,and more questions. Just want them to hurry up and get the package in place so Michael can come home as soon as he is considered well enough.
Nimby
Cardiff UK
Nimby is female  Nimby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 09:54 AM

A tad chilly here too !......mind you after all the wet and windy weather this is brill
Hope your eye problem gets sorted soon rhosyn........
Jac
Wales UK
Jac is female  Jac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-02-2016, 01:54 PM

Lovely sunshine here so far but its clouding over now I've cleaned the window lol
Lots of different birds visiting my balcony this morning after my leftovers
Sweetsue
midWales

25-02-2016, 09:21 PM

Lexi here on her hols today while her Dad went to London for a wedding suit fitting. (He's an usher I think). Glorious morning, had a quick trip to Church to read the electric meter - have just had an enormous bill, which seems very odd. Phoned SSE and spoke to a lovely young man who has arranged for another meter reader to meet me there next Monday to read the meter again. The reading I took doesn't seem to bear any relation to the ones given on the bill - big mystery.

Picked up the little boys from school and when their Mum came to pick them up from me she brought Jet so he and Lexi had a mad ten minutes out in the field. Wished I'd had a video camera! She's now spark out on the settee!

Page 21 of 487 « First < 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top