Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 02:49 AM

******* Edie - British Shorthair

For the past week, as some of you know, she's taken to jumping on to the china cabinet and whacking stuff off the top of it.

She's also climbed from there on to the bookcase (where I keep family memorabilia) and has done the same thing.

Today, she zapped one of those old silver salt pots (the dinky ones with a dark blue glass insert).

Plonk, bonk, tinkle and it was on the floor with the glass broken.

Last night I hardly had any sleep. There was a tapping noise coming from somewhere and around 12.30 I dared to investigate.
It was the cats doing ? I know not what but they indicated that I should turn on their MEOW, game !

NO WAY !

They spent the rest of the night on my bed.
JCC kept wanting to sleep on my pillow and tickle me with his whiskers; Edie was determined to sleep between my feet

I am not a happy bunny .

It's def since I bought them the cat Meow game ... and I can't shut them out of the room because the door lock thing is broken ...

Just wanted to share this
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 10:01 AM

Re: ******* Edie - British Shorthair

What is a 'cat meow game' Rachel

I am afraid one of the less appealing things about pets is they can get up to extreme mischief at times
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 10:02 AM

I am afraid one of the less appealing things about pets is they can get up to extreme forms of mischief at times
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 10:18 AM

When we had cats years ago they were far more active between dusk and dawn than during the day. Got up one morning and discovered my husband had accidentally left an ink pad open on the living room table, was educational to see where the 5 of them walked after walking through the ink, no surface was foot mark free even had some footprints on the wall and the ceiling !
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I am afraid one of the less appealing things about pets is they can get up to extreme mischief at times
Its the mischiveiousness of pets that makes them all the more adorable in my eyes.

I used to have a dog who would stand next to muddy puddles but never go in them unless I said 'Max , No'! then he would jump and I mean all four feet off the ground and splash into the puddle with what I can only describe as a grin.

A lady I know had a dog in a wheelchair , he was a sedate old thing except if she got talking to someone when he would sneak off and go on little off road adventures taking his wheelchair into bushes and the shallow part of the pond. She often got wet feet trying to get him back..

Mischief is what gives them character.
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 11:41 AM

Yikes!
Did you really have to share with us this tail of woe Rachel?
I mean, there are already enough threads here in this forum about ruddy cats to fill a flipping cattery!
And as for letting your ******* Eddie on your bed and allow it to tickle you with it's whiskers.
Yuch!
How revolting.
I have a suggestion.
Can't you just put your moggies in a cage in the living room for the night?
Right.
That's you and your pussies sorted.
Have a nice day, and a good sleep tonight!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 11:47 AM

BC this forum has two sister forums dogsey and catsey you will always find members heavily into dogs and cats here.
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->

Link isn't working ... Google 'CatsMeow' and you will find it on YouTube ... sorry ... iPad problem
Boozercruiser
Chatterbox
Wales
Boozercruiser is male  Boozercruiser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-12-2015, 02:22 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
BC this forum has two sister forums dogsey and catsey you will always find members heavily into dogs and cats here.
Dear Julie
Thank you for telling me that about dogsey and catsey so I know where to avoid!
Perhaps that is one good reason why nobody should be allowed to start any threads here in the 'normal' forum relating to cats and dogs?
I mean.
Enough is enough!

Cheers!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

27-12-2015, 02:47 PM

Well not all of us belong to the sister forums but we still like a natter about our pets.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top