Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 12:12 PM

Fox Village, Japan

An enjoyable video, at least in my opinion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gunND4POtT8
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 12:29 PM

Re: Fox Village, Japan

Very sweet Loretta
I have always wanted to visit Japan but won't get around to it now.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 02:01 PM

I have a long time Japanese friend Meg and I would love to visit Japan, but at the present time it's out of the question. Waiting for Mr Clumsy to have his new knee, I don't want to leave ChoCho for more than a couple of days, and well it's just difficult to go anywhere right now.

My friend was planning on coming over to visit us, but then she had to give up her career nursing to take care of her mother, who she is devoted to.

We have friends who holiday regularly in Japan and absolutely love it. Maybe I'll get there eventually, you never know.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by clumsy ->
I have a long time Japanese friend Meg and I would love to visit Japan, but at the present time it's out of the question. Waiting for Mr Clumsy to have his new knee, I don't want to leave ChoCho for more than a couple of days, and well it's just difficult to go anywhere right now.

My friend was planning on coming over to visit us, but then she had to give up her career nursing to take care of her mother, who she is devoted to.

We have friends who holiday regularly in Japan and absolutely love it. Maybe I'll get there eventually, you never know.
I hope you make it there Loretta
We had a lovely little Japanese girl called Wakaho in 'my house' at work, she was very homesick and I spent a lot of time with her. She gave me her address and said her parents would be honored to have me visit their house.
The address I lost long ago, I would have loved to have gone there .
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 04:29 PM

I love anything to do with Japan ,and think its an incredible country and all its people also...lovely video Clumsy thankyou
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 05:03 PM

The foxes are cute & adorable, but I can't help wondering why they let them breed. Do they get the young back to the wild? If not they would be over run with youngsters. Nowhere did I find out why they keep them & breed them.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

08-11-2016, 05:48 PM

Perhaps this might help Tiffany.

http://zao-fox-village.com/en
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 05:59 PM

No it doesn't say what happens to cubs born there. Basically it's a zoo, if a free range one & apart from breeding the foxes & showing them for money, I really can't see what they do there, it doesn't seem to be anything about conservation or back to the wild because they are in danger.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain

08-11-2016, 09:08 PM

I donīt know any more than anyone else Tiffany, but at least the animals look happy, well fed, well cared for and have a lot of natural space. I guess in this day and age thatīs as much as anyone can hope for.
lovemyboys
Chatterbox
Canada
lovemyboys is female  lovemyboys has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-11-2016, 09:56 PM

Ah, they are so cute.
I wanna hold a baby fox!
Thanks for that.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top