Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 07:42 AM

Re: Piers Morgan's Liking of Trump

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
I like Piers Morgan, he’s funny.

Trump has done a lot of good for America but some wont admit to that.
This exactly.

Trump is solely a businessman but through his corporate experience he is bringing more money and work to his country which is certainly to be commended.
Otherwise, in most other ways he's potentially very dangerous.

I used to detest Piers Morgan, especially in his Mail On Sunday 'Event' magazine column where he is so up his own ass with his narcissism. But the thing is, he is usually right in what he says and his tittle-tattle episodes with his guests on Good Morning Britain are excellent. He knows his stuff and can argue his point like nobody else while Susanna Reid sits there looking pretty and preening herself to the cameras.

Morgan and Trump have some kind of friendship a bit like Boris does with Trump also. It takes a certain type of person to get along with Trump and that person is one who agrees with him.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Morgan says he doesn't agree with many of Trump's policies but likes him personally. Yet Trump is like an emotionally retarded spoilt arsehole of a child.

The instances of such behaviour are countless. Some of you may be aware of his last pathetic me me me behaviour when he was supposed to be giving solace to those grieving after the two recent mass shootings in the USA.

Clearly this says a lot about Morgan himself. But how on earth can he like someone who is so clearly a massive arsehole of a man?
For once I agree with you.
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 11:14 AM

I like Trump but detest the slime ball Piers Morgan.
cuphalffull
North East UK
cuphalffull is female  cuphalffull has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Morgan ... I'm indifferent,

Trump ... a clown.

I wouldn't read too much into that. Morgan is a pro journalist ... just doing diplomacy.

What do you expect him to say?
Exactly! Morgan changes his opinions like the wind and Trump is a dangerous idiot. Don't forget that it is that idiot Trump's finger on the nuclear button
pathfinder
scotland
pathfinder is male  pathfinder has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 11:28 AM

I like Piers Morgan, he’s funny.

Trump has done a lot of good for America but some wont admit to that.
Sorry Artangel don't like Piers Morgan he is ignorant he always
shouts over people when interviewing them
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 01:21 PM

Gravitas, Be grateful, l even supported your thread as many others on here will avoid your threads like the plague!

Talk about...wishing you hadn’t bothered!
Good point, Morgan can be funny I suppose.
Gravitas
North England
Gravitas is male  Gravitas has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 01:25 PM

Originally Posted by d00d ->
Morgan ... I'm indifferent,

Trump ... a clown.

I wouldn't read too much into that. Morgan is a pro journalist ... just doing diplomacy.

What do you expect him to say?
What so many others have said. He is an unbelievable arsehole.
Gravitas
North England

10-08-2019, 01:30 PM

Originally Posted by tarantula ->
For once I agree with you.
Well that's a start. I've not heard of a single person ask him the question I have posed. His TV partner Reid is the obvious one to do so. But hasn't for some reason. Maybe just not bright enough.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-08-2019, 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by Gravitas ->
Morgan says he doesn't agree with many of Trump's policies but likes him personally. Yet Trump is like an emotionally retarded spoilt arsehole of a child.

The instances of such behaviour are countless. Some of you may be aware of his last pathetic me me me behaviour when he was supposed to be giving solace to those grieving after the two recent mass shootings in the USA.

Clearly this says a lot about Morgan himself. But how on earth can he like someone who is so clearly a massive arsehole of a man?
We all have our likes and dislikes Gravitas
Gravitas
North England

10-08-2019, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
We all have our likes and dislikes Gravitas
You are clearly unaware of his words and actions. If you did you just maybe would understand.

If not there is something clearly badly wrong with you.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top