Join for free
Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 06:26 PM

Re: Piers Morgan's Liking of Trump

Impeachment charges passed.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50787094

POTUS does not seem that concerned about this. Could the Democrats be making a big mistake.. a failed impeachment attempt will likely help him get re-elected.
Savvy
United States
Savvy is male  Savvy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2019, 03:24 PM

Trump is not a clown. Clowns intentionally sacrifice their dignity to make people laugh at them.

Trump is evil, and the American people will end up paying for our Nationalistic experiment. The big problem is that we may drag down the rest of the world in the process. It is said that people get the government they deserve, now that the Greatest Generation is dying off, we have forgotten the inevitable cost of Fascism.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 10:35 AM

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/a...ald-Trump.html

Payback for impeachment of Clinton? If Trump remains in office as Clinton did everyone is humiliated.

Since the Democrats opened their formal impeachment inquiry in October regarding Trump's alleged wrongdoing in Ukraine, his job approval rating in the latest Gallup Poll has risen solidly from 39 per cent to 45 per cent, while support for impeachment has fallen from 52 per cent to 46 per cent.

Oh dear! Perhaps the whole idea was not so wise.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

19-12-2019, 12:17 PM

Is there any point to impeaching Trump?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50831350
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by Savvy ->
Trump is not a clown. Clowns intentionally sacrifice their dignity to make people laugh at them.

Trump is evil, and the American people will end up paying for our Nationalistic experiment. The big problem is that we may drag down the rest of the world in the process. It is said that people get the government they deserve, now that the Greatest Generation is dying off, we have forgotten the inevitable cost of Fascism.
I don't really know much about Trump except that he seems to be hated by a lot of people.

What damage has he done to America? Forgive my ignorance, I don't mean to be flippant, I'm just interested. I don't really follow American politics at all. It doesn't bother me who is president in the US really, it's not my country just as the UK is not their country and I remember he interfered into our politics when it's nothing to do with him. I thought to myself he should keep his own house in order.

I'd be interested in peoples views about Trump
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK

19-12-2019, 01:52 PM

He likes a fight, this will make his behaviour worst.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-12-2019, 03:26 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Is there any point to impeaching Trump?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-50831350
Cindella, l don’t think there was any point. It will go nowhere.

Page 5 of 5 « First < 3 4 5

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top