Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 09:47 PM

Another one of my weird little stories

Last night, I awoke suddenly to see a woman walking towards the bed, she looked at me, then disappeared. This all happened in a split second and wasn't scary or anything. I often wake and see images like that but I know really it's just where my dreams overlap with reality.

Or is it?

I was thinking about it today and was thinking that if it was a dream playing out in front of my eyes, why wasn't she pointing in the same direction as me? ie; horizontal to the floor. She was upright, I was laying down.

What do you think?
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:12 PM

Re: Another one of my weird little stories

I can only offer the usual prosaic suggestion that the mind - especially when it's in that twilite zone between sleep and wakefulness - can play some pretty weird and convincing tricks on you. Other than that I have no idea why you saw that. But if you don't mind can I ask the following :- Was the woman young or old?..Was she familiar or a stranger? How was she dressed? Did she appear friendly, hostile or neutral?..Did she appear pleasing to you: like..attractive?.. or repulsive?.. Did you get the impression she was aware of you? Can you remember these things?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:13 PM

Perhaps you opened the door to another dimension with your snoring? Men's snoring can be an extremely powerful force!
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Last night, I awoke suddenly to see a woman walking towards the bed, she looked at me, then disappeared. This all happened in a split second and wasn't scary or anything. I often wake and see images like that but I know really it's just where my dreams overlap with reality.

Or is it?

I was thinking about it today and was thinking that if it was a dream playing out in front of my eyes, why wasn't she pointing in the same direction as me? ie; horizontal to the floor. She was upright, I was laying down.

What do you think?
I think that you got into someone else's bed by mistake!

Were you nissed as a pewt last night?

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:20 PM

Sorry to have disturbed you LD, that must have been Meg and I doing the night rounds and checking all members were safely tucked up in bed..... I stubbed my toe on the bedpost!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:22 PM

I sometimes think that dreams can set the mood for the day Longdogs. Good dreams = happy days......
Bad dreams = miserable day.....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:25 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Sorry to have disturbed you LD, that must have been Meg and I doing the night rounds and checking all members were safely tucked up in bed..... I stubbed my toe on the bedpost!
Is it my turn tonight Mags?...

Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Oh gawd...if you two are checking up on us...I better start wearing pyjamas.....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Is it my turn tonight Mags?...

.... if you're not asleep Bob!
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->

Or is it?

What do you think?

Maybe you were dreaming at the time,while being sound asleep,only you didn't know,you were sound asleep..if you get my meaning.

I had a dream about this guy the other night,I can remember it like it were yesterday,I thought I was awake at the time,...scared the life out of me,I really thought it was happening ..they I woke up..."thank God"...what a horrible dream that was.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top