Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 05:46 PM

Re: This Video Is So Funny

I'm sure we have all chased something around the kitchen at some point but on film, it just shows how silly it looks. I once spent an hour in a shop in Fort William helping the owner catch a bird, he was still chasing it when I left.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 08:45 PM

SG, l saw this a few years ago and thought it was funny.
Recently, l saw a very funny video of two people on a camel, l will see if it’s on YouTube.
Found it..... Sorry, l can’t do proper big videos with my iPad....

https://youtu.be/yDEXhIvw2jk
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 09:11 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Recently, l saw a very funny video of two people on a camel, l will see if it’s on YouTube.

O.M.G....I wet myself watching that...now I've got to go and change me drawers !!.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-12-2019, 09:23 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
O.M.G....I wet myself watching that...now I've got to go and change me drawers !!.
Pauline, I hope SG won’t be mad at me for adding this video.

Someone sent the camel video to me on Facebook and the quality was much better than this one that l’ve posted on here.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 12:31 PM

Art, I thought that video was absolutely hilarious! And of course I don't mind you adding it. The more the merrier. We all need as many laughs as we can get. I could watch funny video's such as these all day long.

That poor camel! Fancy putting two heavy people on his back.

Was still funny though!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2019, 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->

That is funny, poor camel, they were to heavy for him/her. I noticed the camel had a muzzle on, actually I think riding it was a bit cruel.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top