Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 11:57 AM

Re: How Did Cheating Become Acceptable?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Cheating to me is a type of theft, carried out by weak people. I’d rather lose than cheat.
Good for you!

I wouldn't.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 03:04 PM

I notice you didn't reply to my post 34, Todger, where you seem to think money can buy everything except poverty.

To refresh your memory, I said money can't buy love either, you seem to have overlooked that in your calculations.

Instead you seem to have got confused and replied to my question to Savvy instead?
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 03:15 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I notice you didn't reply to my post 34, Todger, where you seem to think money can buy everything except poverty.

To refresh your memory, I said money can't buy love either, you seem to have overlooked that in your calculations.

Instead you seem to have got confused and replied to my question to Savvy instead?
Money may not be able to buy genuine deeply entrenched love, but lack of money will certainly buy rapid isolation.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Money may not be able to buy genuine deeply entrenched love, but lack of money will certainly buy rapid isolation.

So you can't be bothered to read my post then.
For your information, this is what I said when you told us . . "The only thing money can't buy is poverty."

My reply to your comment was :

" Erm, not quite, Todger.

Money can't buy love, either.

It will buy you plenty of hangers-on, liars, cheats, criminals, and other undesirables, and if those are the type you want to attract or associate with, that is your choice.
I wouldn't want to have to spend my days looking over my shoulder though.

Personally, that is not, and never will be any part of my world, and I am happy with that".

You can believe lying and cheating and blagging is a good thing, but that doesn't make it right, or decent.

You sound a very bitter man.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

15-12-2019, 04:12 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
So you can't be bothered to read my post then.
For your information, this is what I said when you told us . . "The only thing money can't buy is poverty."

My reply to your comment was :

" Erm, not quite, Todger.

Money can't buy love, either.

It will buy you plenty of hangers-on, liars, cheats, criminals, and other undesirables, and if those are the type you want to attract or associate with, that is your choice.
I wouldn't want to have to spend my days looking over my shoulder though.

Personally, that is not, and never will be any part of my world, and I am happy with that".

You can believe lying and cheating and blagging is a good thing, but that doesn't make it right, or decent.

You sound a very bitter man.
Not bitter in the least. Just always focused on what I wanted.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top