Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 12:14 AM

Re: re this forum

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Some folks live by strict rules, gems can be found anywhere and everywhere.
Sometimes you have to sift.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 12:21 AM

Yep, very true.
Ray Cathode
Scotland, UK (but not EU)
Ray Cathode is male  Ray Cathode has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
My cousin married an Australian now living in Sydney . Her name now is Tessa Holt (nee Roberts before getting married) married a dentist or something like. moved out there 50 years or so ago i guess

If you happen to bump into her say hi and for her to get in touch with her cousin (me)

I met some Canadians once, strangely they didn't know my relatives.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 12:29 AM

Originally Posted by Ray Cathode ->
I met some Canadians once, strangely they didn't know my relatives.
Six handshakes will reach Scotland soon.
Ciderman
Masterton, New Zealand
Ciderman is male  Ciderman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 05:09 AM

Like Keezoy I am unlikely to look at political UK threads or USA threads. I find it depressing to read the hatred that sometimes emerges from these. Politics can divide opinions but no one should have doubts about the politicians honourable intentions. I am speaking here about our politics, I am not familiar enough to say that about other countries politicians.
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 07:13 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Keezoy good on you cobber as your people say.

Always interested about other countries, so any little snippits of interest do put it on here

My cousin married an Australian now living in Sydney . Her name now is Tessa Holt (nee Roberts before getting married) married a dentist or something like. moved out there 50 years or so ago i guess

If you happen to bump into her say hi and for her to get in touch with her cousin (me)
Thanks. If I see any snippets you might be interested in I'll flick them your way. Your cousin Tessa?..OK, If you count the Central Coast where I live and the Blue Mountains we are knocking on the door of around 6 million people in greater Sydney. So do you mind if I start looking for her tomorrow?..I want to watch the cricket tonight.

and....

Like Keezoy I am unlikely to look at political UK threads or USA threads. I find it depressing to read the hatred that sometimes emerges from these. Politics can divide opinions but no one should have doubts about the politicians honourable intentions. I am speaking here about our politics, I am not familiar enough to say that about other countries politicians.
per Ciderman

The cricket is Aust Vs NZ from Perth. I really miss the WACA. Optus stadium is too big for a test. As for your pollies, I don't really know any apart from the totally adorable Ms Ardern. We totally love her. But doesn't everybody?
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I don't see any point in looking through threads I am not interested in - like Politics and Religion for example.
Yep. I see no point in reading threads I’ve no interest in.
It would be pointless.
Bratti
Chatterbox
Canada
Bratti is female  Bratti has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 07:25 AM

Originally Posted by Ciderman ->
Like Keezoy I am unlikely to look at political UK threads or USA threads. I find it depressing to read the hatred that sometimes emerges from these.
Depressing and shocking at times.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 10:53 AM

I just flit about...sorry if I miss anything I should respond to...it's not intentional I just miss it. I should have a system...story of my life
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2019, 11:03 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
I just flit about...sorry if I miss anything I should respond to...it's not intentional I just miss it. I should have a system...story of my life
Ha! Summer, l am a ‘flitter’ too!

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top