Join for free
Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2020, 11:07 PM

Re: Arry and Meg again!!!

Originally Posted by PooBear ->
'Arry and Megs posts are becoming worse than Brexit.
I wouldn't know. I never read them.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 12:17 PM

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal...Kate-Middleton

PRINCE HARRY has admitted he has fears over what the future may hold for his son Archie amid the rise of social media and has warned "time is running out" to make changes.

Speaking in a Q&A session with US business magazine Fast Company, Harry highlighted “we are all vulnerable” to suffering abuse online and described it as a “humanitarian issue”.

The Duke has used his new foundation to conduct research into social media and has called for the industry to be re-modelled to help the kids of the future.

He said: “If we’ve learned anything, it’s that our dominant technologies were built to grow and grow and grow, without serious consideration for the ripple effect of that growth.
Any problems with social media are parent's responsibility.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-01-2021, 02:23 PM

Half the articles in the Express app are about Hairy and MeAgain. Most of the others are about the weather!

In addition to that, the app is clunky and as often as not refuses to let you post readers' comments.

Even worse, they have begun to ban some quite innocent comments. The other day, I posted "Boris, tell the EU to sod off" - banned. So I tried "Boris, tell the EU to s*d off" - banned. Then I tried "Boris, tell the EU to s** off" - banned.
I think I might try Morse code and see if they can figure that out, "Boris, tell the EU to ... --- -.. off"!

Anyway, I have decided to kick the Express into touch now. The Telegraph is far superior.

Page 12 of 12 « First < 2 10 11 12

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top