Join for free
Page 9 of 19 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »
Primus1
York
Primus1 is male  Primus1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 11:09 PM

Re: Wonderful News! (Vaccination trials successful)

Interestingly, because I work in a care home it looks like we’ll be first in line for the vaccine, although some are saying they won’t have it until they’ve seen how it affects people, I’ll give it a go, I just hope I don’t grow breasts....oh, I dunno though

I’ll keep you posted if and when we get it...
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

18-11-2020, 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
Interestingly, because I work in a care home it looks like we’ll be first in line for the vaccine, although some are saying they won’t have it until they’ve seen how it affects people, I’ll give it a go, I just hope I don’t grow breasts....oh, I dunno though

Yes, please do Primus.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-11-2020, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->

What Primus? The vaccine or the breasts!....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 05:12 PM

Covid vaccine: Pfizer applies for first approval in US

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-55016023

Pfizer and its partner BioNTech are on Friday filing for emergency authorisation in the US of their Covid-19 vaccine. It will be the job of the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to decide if the vaccine is safe to roll out. It is not clear how long the FDA will take to study the data. However, the US government expects to approve the vaccine in the first half of December.

The need for a vaccine in the US was highlighted by the number of coronavirus deaths recorded for Thursday. For the first time since June, the figure for deaths in a single day rose above 2,000.
If FDA authorisation does come in the first half of next month, Pfizer and BioNTech will "be ready to distribute the vaccine candidate within hours", the two companies said. This would be remarkably quick for vaccine development - within 10 months of detailing the genetic code. The average wait for approval in the US is nearer eight years. Initial doses would be scarce, though, and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDCP) will decide who is first in line.
Interesting .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 06:17 PM

Word is that there is something in the vaccine to make people sterile......Why else has to taken so long to develop one when they can usually crack one off in the summer in time for the latest flu epidemic....And before anybody comments that this virus is different, it's a mutation of the coronavirus virus that has done the rounds before....
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 06:33 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Word is that there is something in the vaccine to make people sterile......Why else has to taken so long to develop one when they can usually crack one off in the summer in time for the latest flu epidemic....And before anybody comments that this virus is different, it's a mutation of the coronavirus virus that has done the rounds before....
You should offer your expertise and insider knowledge to the government .....
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

21-11-2020, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Omah ->
You should offer your expertise and insider knowledge to the government .....
There are plenty of people doing that already Omah, but the government just labels them as Anti-vaccers or conspiracy theorists.........Nice swerve Boris...
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow

21-11-2020, 06:50 PM

There are plenty of people doing that already Omah, but the government just labels them as Anti-vaccers or conspiracy theorists.........Nice swerve Boris...
TBH, that's what I label ill-informed amateurs, too .....

"Word is that there is something in the vaccine to make people sterile"

COVID-19 vaccine “whistleblower” information sounds a lot like an unrelated study from 1989

https://www.aap.com.au/covid-19-vacc...udy-from-1989/

As researchers worldwide work to develop a vaccine for COVID-19,
a social media post is claiming a vaccine has already been developed and will cause widespread infertility.
The post, on an Australian anti-vaccination Facebook page called No Jab No Pay no Way – Freedom of Choice, features a meme claiming a “whistleblower” from GlaxoSmithKline (GSK), a UK-headquartered multinational pharmaceutical company, said antigens in an upcoming vaccine are “proven to cause infertility in up to 97% of recipients”.

Text accompanying the post claims “the Corona Vaccine is planned for population reduction” and links to a video on a segment of The David Knight Show, a talk show on the US right-wing InfoWars website. In the video a man makes a series of claims about the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and what he says is information from a whistleblower in GSK.

The central claim is that a COVID-19 vaccine already exists and contains chemicals that cause infertility.
There is more detail, then :

University of Queensland Infectious Diseases Physician and Microbiologist Associate Professor Paul Griffin told AAP FactCheck the argument advanced in the video is “fundamentally flawed”.

Prof Griffin said the 1989 paper referred to in the video “was obviously very deliberately about a vaccine for contraception or cancer research”.

“They picked together a few unrelated concepts in an implausible way to try and mount an argument, suggesting that a COVID vaccine was going to leave people infertile. There’s just nothing to substantiate that,” Prof Griffin said.

“Vaccine ingredients are freely available, highly transparent and these days, the way we make vaccines is so specific, based on such good technology, that the prospect of a vaccine having collateral effects such as this is just not realistic.”
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

21-11-2020, 07:48 PM

Apparently the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are being sued by an African country for administering a vaccine that made thousands of women sterile. The same vaccine was used in India with the same results and the Gates are no longer welcome in these countries especially as they wanted to continue the vaccination on young boys.....Very unpopular!
Allegedly.......

https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/robert...ssiah-complex/
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 08:04 PM

Apparently the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are being sued by an African country for administering a vaccine that made thousands of women sterile. The same vaccine was used in India with the same results and the Gates are no longer welcome in these countries especially as they wanted to continue the vaccination on young boys.....Very unpopular!
Allegedly.......

https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/robert...ssiah-complex/
Jesus ... And I heard they are injecting microchips. How can that be possible?

Page 9 of 19 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top