Join for free
Page 10 of 19 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »
Omah
Chatterbox
Ludlow
Omah is male  Omah has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 08:04 PM

Re: Wonderful News! (Vaccination trials successful)

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Apparently the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation are being sued by an African country for administering a vaccine that made thousands of women sterile. The same vaccine was used in India with the same results and the Gates are no longer welcome in these countries especially as they wanted to continue the vaccination on young boys.....Very unpopular!
Allegedly.......

https://fort-russ.com/2020/04/robert...ssiah-complex/

Robert F Kennedy Jr. Exposes Bill Gates’ Vaccine Dictatorship Plan – Cites Gates’ Twisted ‘Messiah Complex’
versus

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/worl...isinformation/

How a Kennedy became a ‘superspreader’ of hoaxes on COVID-19, vaccines, 5G and more

Robert F. Kennedy Jr. was once an acclaimed environmentalist, but his anti-vaccination advocacy and conspiracy theories have made him a magnet for misinformation in the pandemic
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 09:26 PM

I wish I could be so blase' about the endless stream of conflicting information concerning Covid and a vaccine Omah...
Even if most of it is mostly unproven or denied, it is attracting many clever and influential people, far more intelligent than I, and I can feel a storm approaching.....
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 10:32 PM

There are plenty of people doing that already Omah, but the government just labels them as Anti-vaccers or conspiracy theorists.........Nice swerve Boris...
Do you see yourself as an anti Vaxxer OGF?
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 10:32 PM

I wish I could be so blase' about the endless stream of conflicting information concerning Covid and a vaccine Omah...
Even if most of it is mostly unproven or denied, it is attracting many clever and influential people, far more intelligent than I, and I can feel a storm approaching.....
That's how brainwashing works. Even the most intelligent are hoodwinked.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

21-11-2020, 10:35 PM

The best thing about the pfizer/biontech vaccine is that now they have finally managed to get the MRNA technology to finally work they will be able to apply this to some of the most deadly cancers. That was the origin of their research into this type of therapy. It will be fabulous if they can use it to prevent ovarian, pancreatic and other really hard to detect cancers.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 10:55 PM

Word is that there is something in the vaccine to make people sterile......Why else has to taken so long to develop one when they can usually crack one off in the summer in time for the latest flu epidemic....And before anybody comments that this virus is different, it's a mutation of the coronavirus virus that has done the rounds before....

I have no idea if that could be a possibility or not, but I suspect it's more scaremongering.

On telly last night, there was a reporter on the local news, out with his microphone asking people in the street if they will have the vaccine if/when it is offered.

Only one person they asked said ' Possibly.' Every single other person said 'No.'

It seems the majority are still very wary and suspicious still.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

21-11-2020, 11:13 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I have no idea if that could be a possibility or not, but I suspect it's more scaremongering.

On telly last night, there was a reporter on the local news, out with his microphone asking people in the street if they will have the vaccine if/when it is offered.

Only one person they asked said ' Possibly.' Every single other person said 'No.'

It seems the majority are still very wary and suspicious still.
People will change their mind once others have it and are ok and are able to walk around free of the covid risk.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 11:30 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
People will change their mind once others have it and are ok and are able to walk around free of the covid risk.

Yes, that might well give some reassurance, Annie.
It's just one of those things where no one wants to go first into the unknown, which I can understand.

A doctor once told me that there are no drugs that don't cause side effects in some people.

As for the hi-lighted bit in your post, just seeing people walking around doesn't necessarily mean much either, because if - and it is a big IF - it could cause sterility for example, of course people will still be walking around, and we wouldn't have a clue what it had done. In fact, the patients themselves probably wouldn't either unless they were trying for a baby.
After all, how many men/women have routine fertility tests!

I do believe some side effects may not be apparent for a while. And in the meantime, the laboratories would be crowing over their apparent success and raking in billions.

I know this may sound negative, and I am not saying the vaccine won't work, just that I am one of those who wouldn't want to be first.

It has taken me about 10 years to risk my first ever flu jab this year!
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom

22-11-2020, 12:52 AM

Mups here is an Australian analysis of that particular sterility claim :

https://www.aap.com.au/covid-19-vacc...udy-from-1989/

"“They picked together a few unrelated concepts in an implausible way to try and mount an argument, suggesting that a COVID vaccine was going to leave people infertile. There’s just nothing to substantiate that,” Prof Griffin said."

The above statement pretty much sums up the rubbish I have seen on the net about Covid and the vaccine. I've seen you tube videos dubbed where someone is talking in a different language and their message is deliberately mistranslated. We did also have a new poster here where the thread was deleted when it was found that it was fake news about covid children's cases. The message was verbatim from an official source and then twisted partway through to substantiate a completely different message. So I do think there is a load of rubbish on the internet trying to change opinion and imitating official sources.

People here have been treated for cancer by the NHS, they have had children delivered by the NHS and they have had vaccinations administered by NHS medics. Many here are alive because of the NHS. Why would the NHS suddenly be out to get people?
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 04:42 AM

Is anybody on OFF seriously worried that sterility is a side effect of anything? We are all past our "Best before" date and it is not like there is any shortage of people. There are whole threads of complaints about the number of people in their country.

Page 10 of 19 « First < 8 9 10 11 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top