Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 11:32 PM

Re: Flash powermop

I have the basic model, Flash speed mop, you clip the pads in & clean the floor then throw the pad away after. I have lino in kitchen & bathroom. Works fine on the bathroom floor but I should scrub the kitchen floor because it got quite bad originally, before I got the mop.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-11-2020, 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Sorry Paulene, I meant to put the link but forgot! (It's me age). Here you go:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Flash-Power.../dp/B07TF2R6CT

Thank you for the link,Mups.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
I have the basic model, Flash speed mop, you clip the pads in & clean the floor then throw the pad away after. I have lino in kitchen & bathroom. Works fine on the bathroom floor but I should scrub the kitchen floor because it got quite bad originally, before I got the mop.

Hi Tiff,I was going to go with the basic model,but decided to try the powermop,it’s battery operated,which operate the bottle of flash that comes with it,at the top of the mop there is like a switch that you press,then the solution comes out from the bottom of the mop,you can control the amount that comes out.

What a job I had trying to get the flash bottle to click into place,I tried everything,even went onto YouTube for help.......then I realised there was a piece of cardboard in the way.....

I also viewed on YouTube,how you can get the top off of the flash bottle and make your own solution,so that will save me money and helping the environment at the same time.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 11:45 AM

Same as Tiffany, the one as advertised with the dog that sings to the Queen song! I go over my wooden floors in no time, but because I keep shoes in the porch and wipe Holly's paws if coming in from a wet outside, my floors don't get very dirty, so the pad that goes into the bin isn't all that grubby. I have wood in front and back rooms, with rugs in the middles so just go round them, and the same in kitchen and bathroom (tiles with lots of rugs).

My sister has a steam mop which she found in the shed (new) but said recently it had stopped working. Nothing to go wrong on the one I have.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 11:51 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Is it a shark?.....what does the title of this thread say,Bess.wakey,wakey!.....
Flash as in a detergent box called "Flash".
That's what the title is.
Simple, innit......................
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 12:09 PM

Hi Tiff,I was going to go with the basic model,but decided to try the powermop,it’s battery operated,which operate the bottle of flash that comes with it,at the top of the mop there is like a switch that you press,then the solution comes out from the bottom of the mop,you can control the amount that comes out.

What a job I had trying to get the flash bottle to click into place,I tried everything,even went onto YouTube for help.......then I realised there was a piece of cardboard in the way.....

I also viewed on YouTube,how you can get the top off of the flash bottle and make your own solution,so that will save me money and helping the environment at the same time.
I didn't know there was a more advanced mop.

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Same as Tiffany, the one as advertised with the dog that sings to the Queen song! I go over my wooden floors in no time, but because I keep shoes in the porch and wipe Holly's paws if coming in from a wet outside, my floors don't get very dirty, so the pad that goes into the bin isn't all that grubby. I have wood in front and back rooms, with rugs in the middles so just go round them, and the same in kitchen and bathroom (tiles with lots of rugs).

My sister has a steam mop which she found in the shed (new) but said recently it had stopped working. Nothing to go wrong on the one I have.
That is very true. I also got two boxes of 'cloths' with mine. I find it is good on new floors, like my shower room, but my kitchen floor is older & though it takes of the surface dirt it doesn't work on the more ingrained, looks like it's hands & knees to shift the worse. Anyone got a scrubbing brush!!!
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 12:42 PM

All carpeted?
apart from bathrooms and kitchen yes. keeps the house warmer and the floors dont mark like wooden floors do
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

22-11-2020, 01:31 PM

Originally Posted by Besoeker ->
Flash as in a detergent box called "Flash".
That's what the title is.
Simple, innit......................

The title is “Flash Powermop “!....not flash as in detergent,the detergent is in the bottle.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

22-11-2020, 01:33 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
apart from bathrooms and kitchen yes. keeps the house warmer and the floors dont mark like wooden floors do

I have dogs,so would never buy carpet for living room,but am going to begetting a bedroom carpet soon,I love the luxury feel of them.
LongDriver
West Sussex (coastal)
LongDriver is male  LongDriver has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-11-2020, 06:05 PM

I found something that works a tad better as it uses washable microfibre pads and it even came with two spare pads. Both of us here think it's excellent on the kitchen tiles as well as out in the conservatory. It is still available at £8 delivered and only recently I ordered more spare pads to keep handy.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top