Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:00 AM

Re: Good Morning Tuesday.

Well I've decided to postpone my Beveley trip noted above until tomorrow. It's heaving it down here!
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:02 AM

Good morning - Not good outside but we'll be going shopping anyway. No other plans.

Have the best day possible.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 10:29 AM

Good morning all raining hard and very windy, no chance of keeping an umbrella up this morning.

I need to go to the shops sometime today, not looking forward to that.

Will be catching up on a few jobs indoors.
Bread
Chatterbox
Sudbury, United Kingdom
Bread is male  Bread has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 11:23 AM

Tuesday already...

I have 2 projects going live this week so my stress levels are a tad high (to say the least). In order to keep me sane I have invested in several boxes of Tescos Finest Mince Pies which I will enjoy with a few espresso's from my little Caffitaly coffee machine.

Now there's a thought, a thread dedicated to "What's the Best Mince Pie"...

Been raining here, and the window cleaners have been round ... hmm make of that what you will

Laters ... happy Tuesday !
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-12-2019, 11:55 AM

Morning everyone. Rain is pelting against the window and it's very windy here in Shropshire. Not much planned for today. Certainly not venturing outside in this weather. Methinks time perhaps to start writing some Christmas Cards and wrap presents.

HWMO has just returned from walking the pooches. They both wore doggy coats but of course, both being white still looked like mud splattered drowned rats!! I've just spent half an hour towel drying them and giving them a good brushing. They are both now happily in the process of going mad in the sitting room throwing 7 cushions off two sofas onto the floor and rubbing themselves all over them before going on a mad run around the coffee table. (can you imagine if I hadn't cleaned them up first?!!) Hope no-one visits today wearing dark clothing before I can give my cushions a good going over with the fluff/hair remover brush and Fabreeze Fabric Spray!

Enjoy your day everyone.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top