Join for free
Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >
paula
scotland
paula is female  paula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 04:37 PM

Re: Flirting - right or wrong

in these times there's so much you can or can't say or do, there's always the fear of someone reading something into it , even though it's only a bit of harmless flirting....keep the flirting for your partner
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 05:17 PM

I let my dog do the flirting!
The trouble is I'm just the person holding the lead
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 05:18 PM

Attending a wedding reception which ended in an unseemly punch up because male guest, best man, upset his girlfriend by flirting with one of the bridesmaids. We saw an altercation between them earlier in the evening, and the woman sat moodily drinking until she threw a punch.. all hell broke out.

Flirting is all about subtlety.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 07:44 PM

There used to be an expression "prick tease " is that the same as flirting ,I would love to know
d00d
Chatterbox
London, UK
d00d is male  d00d has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 07:46 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
Attending a wedding reception which ended in an unseemly punch up because male guest, best man, upset his girlfriend by flirting with one of the bridesmaids. We saw an altercation between them earlier in the evening, and the woman sat moodily drinking until she threw a punch.. all hell broke out.

That is grim.

I will not be attending at social functions in East Anglia any time soon.

Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 08:13 PM

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->

I thought fighting only happened at Irish Weddings!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 08:47 PM

Originally Posted by paula ->
in these times there's so much you can or can't say or do, there's always the fear of someone reading something into it , even though it's only a bit of harmless flirting....keep the flirting for your partner
This is true. Life has become soooooooo boring.
bakerman
Mexico
bakerman is male  bakerman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
I agree that it is very difficult to flirt these days what with everyone sueing each other or getting upset cos someone said a naughty word; so I have been on my best behaviour at work but I have to say the biggest culprits are the women.
I absolutely agree. Many women dress and use make-up to gain attention, especially those who wear skin tight pants that look like they have been spray painted on and/or wearing low cut dresses or blouses that show plenty of cleavage. Doing so, is no accident. They know EXACTLY what they are doing.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by paula ->
Flirting is just taking an interest, making an emotional connection a bit of fun. Fearful is the right word, stifling people's natural characteristic.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-08-2020, 10:34 PM

Got to say it, especially as it is of no interest of late, there were a few birds living in what could be considered a low class environment, in fine form, that would have put the real Housewives from wherever too shame today. good on you girls, keep it for us peasants.

Page 4 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top