Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 06:24 PM

Re: No TV signal

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
Jazzi what was it that led you to move there? was it following your sister or do you have existing family ties to the area. I would love moving to the seaside and have considered it.
Kazz, my sister has been here a year, having moved here at Easter 2019, and it encouraged me to put my flat up for sale finally. I have always loved Lowestoft and always vowed I’d move here, never dreaming it would one day be a reality! I thought I’d stay in my flat for life, but with the dog I knew we had to get out of the flat and get something else, at least with a garden.

Mine might be tiny, but at least it’s somewhere for her to go. And I had to consider somewhere like Lowestoft to be able to afford what I wanted. The target was a 2 bedroomed house, and I struck lucky with a 3.

I don’t regret the move from London and am very happy. True it was extremely stressful, but I managed it.
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2020, 07:43 PM

Re: No TV signal

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
Kazz, my sister has been here a year, having moved here at Easter 2019, and it encouraged me to put my flat up for sale finally. I have always loved Lowestoft and always vowed I’d move here, never dreaming it would one day be a reality! I thought I’d stay in my flat for life, but with the dog I knew we had to get out of the flat and get something else, at least with a garden.

Mine might be tiny, but at least it’s somewhere for her to go. And I had to consider somewhere like Lowestoft to be able to afford what I wanted. The target was a 2 bedroomed house, and I struck lucky with a 3.

I don’t regret the move from London and am very happy. True it was extremely stressful, but I managed it.
How lovely to live where you always dreamed in effect your would live. Happy days

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top