Join for free
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-06-2020, 08:22 PM

Poor thing

I saw a very distressing sight today .
As I was walking the fields with the dog a large bird a bussazar of kite swooped over me quite low carrying something in its claws .
Whatever it was was crying pitifully .
I felt very sad
I know it’s nature but upsetting just the same .
keezoy
Australia
keezoy is male  keezoy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 12:25 AM

Re: Poor thing

Nature can be heartbreaking indeed. As you know there are lots of little critters in the Australian bush and we are butted right up against national parkland. WE see it all the time in the bush. Mostly from feral cats that are hard to control. And also predatory birds.
reg
Manchester
reg is male  reg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-06-2020, 05:48 AM

Re: Poor thing

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
I saw a very distressing sight today .
As I was walking the fields with the dog a large bird a bussazar of kite swooped over me quite low carrying something in its claws .
Whatever it was was crying pitifully .
I felt very sad
I know it’s nature but upsetting just the same .
I've always wanted to go on a safari, to see the magnificent animals in their natural environment would be wonderful...but I'd be too worried about seeing the cruelty of nature in it's rawest form.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top