Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2020, 10:49 PM

Re: London brexit talks end early too ??

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
Thanks again for the arguments. After some weeks it has become clear to me that in this Brexit forum the desire for debate is next to none.

Pity as I would have liked some decent discussion (without emotions and insults).
I can only speak for myself, of course, but personally I feel there is not much left to discuss.

Not until something worthy of discussion should happen, of course.

So far, it is simply a matter of Barmy demanding and threatening and Frost telling him where to go!
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 12:54 AM

[QUOTE=JBR;1931983So far, it is simply a matter of Barmy demanding and threatening and Frost telling him where to go![/QUOTE]

And barnier telling francois where to stick his complains!

Michel Barnier*has mocked a Tory MP’s protests about the EU’s aims for a post-Brexit trade deal*– pointing out he voted for the measures himself.
Mark Francois, head of the hardline*European Research Group, wrote to the EU’s chief negotiator last month, insisting he must drop his “unreasonable demands”.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-a9611921.html

In a scathing response, Mr Barnier sets out how those “demands” – on adherence to EU rules and the role of the*European Court of Justice*– were both “agreed” by*Boris Johnson, in*the Brexit deal.
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 11:59 AM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Where have l insulted you Buddy??
You seem very touchy all of a sudden??
Solly too seems to be feeling the strain?

Donkeyman! 👍😁👍
Hi Donkeyman,

don't worry, you did not insult me. In my post I did not address you personally. I meant it more generally that I don't like insults of people in forums.

I am fine but have to admit that it is becoming too personal for my taste. But that seems to be a phenomenon in all forums.
Germany
7779311 is male  7779311 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-07-2020, 12:04 PM

Originally Posted by Takahashi ->
Here you go. Fill your boots.

[Mod edit: links to forums not allowed]
Hello Takahashi,

I was quick enough to copy the link before it was deleted.
So thank you for the advice. Although the AVFormum is pretty quiet about Brexit at the moment it may be an interesting source to learn about peopeles opinions and arguments.

Good to know that posting forums-links is not allowed. I didn't know that.

Nice weekend everybody

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top