Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 10:07 PM

Re: Scrap it

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
The DE is the (s)trumpet of the tories. One could mistake the DE reporting for stupidity, but it isn't. It tries to give all the tories actions a positive twist. Like in the present article. They take the problems raked up by marc francois about the trade deal. Barnier redirected him to the WA. Obviously, brexiteers had ignored, denied the points unsavoury for them. E.g. that the ECJ keeps jurisdiction in the UK, after transition. Or that the UK loses acces to vital information to keep criminals out. Problems about the borders are stacking up, so time to face up and stop denying. Instead the DE starts about the negotiations about the WA and halfway the article they move to the present, trade deal, negotiations. It's clever, and most of all, aimed at brexiteers to keep away from the fact that they have been fooled for four years.
It is only human that brexiteers believe the DE. It is very frightening to admit, even to oneself, they were able to dupe you all that time.
You seem to be talking to yourself again Solly??
Shame!!

Donkeyman!! 😁😁👍👍
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 10:44 PM

Originally Posted by 7779311 ->
Honestly I cannot imagine that the UK gov really asks the EU to reopen the WA, just because they have to hide the fact that they promised too much and need a scapegoat now.

(One question: where in this last sentence would one put correct commas?)
I tend to use more commas than I actually need, but in this case I think I'd just have the one as above.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-07-2020, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
You seem to be talking to yourself again Solly??
Shame!!

Donkeyman!! 😁😁👍👍
Don't think so tonks. The post I reacted to was shown above mine. Moreover, in the mean time I got an answer.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2020, 11:31 AM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Don't think so tonks. The post I reacted to was shown above mine. Moreover, in the mean time I got an answer.
Exactly my point Solly??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-07-2020, 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Exactly my point Solly??

Donkeyman! 🤔🤔
No idea what you're hinting at donks.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top