Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 04:44 PM

Re: Brexit Party Manifesto

Originally Posted by Cinderella ->
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art..._campaign=1490

He has the ideas it seems but the establishment keep him out, makes no sense. Why so anti-Nigel Farage, all our adult lives the two parties have muddled through, any good legislation made by one negated when the other got elected.
Its becase of his'manifesto' cinders, that they are keeping Nigel
out!
The establishment DONT want Abolishment of HOL!
DONT want to leave europe!
DONT want reformed election system!
DONT want to take control of OUR fisheries again!
DONT want to reform the monarchy!
I totally agree with you Nigel is speaking the most sense and most
honestly of all the parties, did you notice the lack of voter bribes in
his statements, just down to earth facts and figures?
However, in this country it is money that talks, and in sidelining
Nigel l think money has spoken!
Not by bribery, because l believe on this issue Nigel could not be
bought. But by depriving him of funding he was previously
promised??
If Nigel can get a foothold all the establishment would be in danger
of major disruption and in their minds this is unthinkable!!
Regards Donkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 05:48 PM

Originally Posted by Donkeyman ->
Its becase of his'manifesto' cinders, that they are keeping Nigel
out!
The establishment DONT want Abolishment of HOL!
DONT want to leave europe!
DONT want reformed election system!
DONT want to take control of OUR fisheries again!
DONT want to reform the monarchy!
I totally agree with you Nigel is speaking the most sense and most
honestly of all the parties, did you notice the lack of voter bribes in
his statements, just down to earth facts and figures?
However, in this country it is money that talks, and in sidelining
Nigel l think money has spoken!
Not by bribery, because l believe on this issue Nigel could not be
bought. But by depriving him of funding he was previously
promised??
If Nigel can get a foothold all the establishment would be in danger
of major disruption and in their minds this is unthinkable!!
The dream I have is that Nigel's party will one day stand in every constituency.
The dream includes a situation where everybody realises the truth of the matter, as you outline above, and finally decides the only way out of this repetitive left - right - left - right self-serving political pantomime in Westminster is for everyone (except for the intellectually challenged) to vote for change.
The dream concludes with a vast majority of MPs in the Commons finally working for the electorate rather than themselves.

It's only a dream, of course.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 07:28 PM

I think if you want the Brexit party to be successful you have to have patience. What it needs is a vote for the Conservatives to give them a big enough majority start the process of Brexit. Once it's started and the real negotiations start we will see who means what. The further along the way we are toward Brexit, the more difficult it will be to reverse.
Meanwhile Farage will have the time to build a proper political party capable of charllenging the establishment, with properly thought through policies instead of being a single issue party. With proper policies such as those he is suggesting now he would garner plenty of support. What concerns me is the fact that with all the tactical voting Corbyn could sneak in the back door.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 08:52 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
I think if you want the Brexit party to be successful you have to have patience. What it needs is a vote for the Conservatives to give them a big enough majority start the process of Brexit. Once it's started and the real negotiations start we will see who means what. The further along the way we are toward Brexit, the more difficult it will be to reverse.
Meanwhile Farge will have the time to build a proper political party capable of challenging the establishment, with properly thought through policies instead of being a single issue party. With proper policies such as those he is suggesting now he would garner plenty of support. What concerns me is the fact that with all the tactical voting Corbyn could sneak in the back door.
I wish l had your trust in the tories RM! Boris is the second tory
PM to start by going for a brexit at all cost brexit, eg.( no deal is
better than a bad deal,& definitely leave by 29th oct& rather be
dead in a ditch) only to end up with Teresa's 800 pages of eu
conditions for them to allow us to leave their club? plus the fact
that 80% of tories are remainers? I just dont trust them, they ARE
going to fudge it all!!
If they get a working majority they WILL stuff us!!
Another thing is, do we have time to be patient?
The establishment has allready deprived Nigel of almost 50% of
his voters, so his position is much weakened? Imo the best we can
hope for is to get enough seats to keep Boris honest?
I feel helpless now as l have nobody to vote for in my constituency!!
Regards Donkeyman!
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-11-2019, 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Meanwhile Farage will have the time to build a proper political party capable of charllenging the establishment, with properly thought through policies instead of being a single issue party. With proper policies such as those he is suggesting now he would garner plenty of support. What concerns me is the fact that with all the tactical voting Corbyn could sneak in the back door.
Encouraging.

As for Compo getting in, I don't think so. By all accounts, his support is dropping off daily.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top