Join for free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 02:43 PM

How many times!!

I’ve locked myself out.
....of the house.
How many times have you done that?

How did you manage to get back in?

Did you end up calling a locksmith?
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 02:58 PM

Re: How many times!!

oh!! never, so whos the plonker now
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I’ve locked myself out.
....of the house.

Never.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 03:18 PM

Might be good idea to get a keysafe.

https://keysafe.co.uk/products.html
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 03:18 PM

Crikey ,you two, I have locked myself out x2 luckily my bathroom window was open, Darren and Nick, had ladders,so managed to get in through the window, they were neighbours of mine.
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 03:21 PM

Never, but my daughter aged 2ish at the time locked me out.

To this day I still see the look on her impish face as she pressed the button on the patio door to lock it - while I was outside hosing down her trolley of her sick (which she'd got rid of in a shop).

My main concern was the dog was in season and they were both inside watching me and I was worried if Miss Madam teased her, no matter how gentle the dog was, it was in my mind something could happen.

My wonderful next door neighbour climbed up to a bedroom window and smashed it, then went out for glass and replaced it bless him.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

27-01-2021, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by macywack ->
oh!! never, so whos the plonker now

Indeed!...
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
I’ve locked myself out.
....of the house.

Never and should that happen I keep a spare key in a very safe place!
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 03:35 PM

A friend of mine whose Dad lived up the road from where I worked used to often lock himself in the porch he came out the front door got the paper and often the front door shut to so he was locked inside the porch this was before mobiles so he had to wait for someone to pass get them to come to the letterbox shout as he was hard of hearing and double glazed porch (once a lady had to pass him ice-lollies through the letter box as it was so hot he almost got sunstroke) get the person to ring work sadly he only recalled the number where Lynn used to work manged to get me I had to ring ring where she then worked and she would go and let him out.
Cinderella
Chatterbox
East Anglia, UK
Cinderella is female  Cinderella has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-01-2021, 03:37 PM

Could not do it now, but our gran used to keep a key on a piece of string tied inside which we pulled through the letterbox.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top