Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-12-2020, 11:05 PM

Your Christmas trees

My new smaller tree .....

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2020, 12:17 AM

Re: Your Christmas trees

Lovely Mags. I like small trees. We have one which is years old but is a bit of a tradition now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2020, 12:21 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Lovely Mags. I like small trees. We have one which is years old but is a bit of a tradition now.
Thanks LD I used to like the big trees but I find them too much like hard work now, this one is just right for me.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2020, 12:22 AM

I like that, Mags, it looks so cosy and really pretty.

I still haven't got mine out the loft, I don't feel quite as safe on the loft ladders as I used to. I Must make an effort in the next few days.
I'll also have to move my jungle of house plants first though.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

08-12-2020, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I like that, Mags, it looks so cosy and really pretty.

I still haven't got mine out the loft, I don't feel quite as safe on the loft ladders as I used to. I Must make an effort in the next few days.
I'll also have to move my jungle of house plants first though.
Thanks Mups

Go careful on the loft ladder, I hate the things.

All our Christmas stuff is kept in the loft so Mr Mags is the one who fetches it down while I stand at the bottom waiting to break any fall! He's had instructions not to go up the ladder unless I'm there.

Looking forward to seeing your tree soon, Mups.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2020, 12:54 PM

Beautiful tree Mags....And I see you have got a model of me at the front.... Did you take advice from Mrs Fox?...

We disposed of our 7 foot tall tree last year and was going to replace it this year, but unfortunately our daughter is between houses at the moment and we are looking after her furniture. We have got loads of chairs but no space for a large tree, and we can't even get bums on the many seats due to the covid restrictions.

So we had to cut down on the size of tree (4 foot) and stand it in the bay window. Although I've managed to fill it with lights, I still have the job of putting all the baubles on and that will be todays job.....So I'll post the photos when it's done....
Kazz
West Mids
Kazz is female  Kazz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2020, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
My new smaller tree .....

That looks lovely Mags really pretty but yours always do.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

08-12-2020, 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
Beautiful tree Mags....And I see you have got a model of me at the front.... Did you take advice from Mrs Fox?...

We disposed of our 7 foot tall tree last year and was going to replace it this year, but unfortunately our daughter is between houses at the moment and we are looking after her furniture. We have got loads of chairs but no space for a large tree, and we can't even get bums on the many seats due to the covid restrictions.

So we had to cut down on the size of tree (4 foot) and stand it in the bay window. Although I've managed to fill it with lights, I still have the job of putting all the baubles on and that will be todays job.....So I'll post the photos when it's done....
Did you notice you have a pair of striped tights on, Bob? They will keep you warm in the cold nights!

My tree is a 4ft one now.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK

08-12-2020, 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by Kazz ->
That looks lovely Mags really pretty but yours always do.
Thanks Kazz you must post some pics of your decorations, inside or out, as I remember how good they were in past years.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-12-2020, 09:35 PM

I like the tights Mags, I might wear them for the off Christmas do.......I managed to get the tree done........

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top