Join for free
Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 11:00 AM

Re: Scotland and the EU

Hi

We are leaving the EU because we are fed up with it.

We want our Sovreignty.

Some Scots feel the same, they do not want an Eton Educated Cabal controlling them.

I can understand this.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

We want our Sovreignty.

Some Scots feel the same, they do not want an Eton Educated Cabal controlling them.

I can understand this.
Jings, a voice of reason. Thanks for restoring my faith!
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
Perhaps, if I may be allowed to translate, he says he doesn't know the answers to your questions. Please stop embarrassing him.

Yes, that sums it up very accurately.

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Jings, a voice of reason. Thanks for restoring my faith!

That's a first - Swimmy being described as "a voice of reason"!
The same clueless person that happily describes themselves as being a "womble".

Weedeek, if you want either yourself or your party to gain any respect at all you will answer what are very basic questions which every Scottish voter should want answering before they are asked to make what could become the most serious decision they have ever faced making.

I asked this of you: "Until you can provide these answers you are not having a reasonable discourse, so let's have less evasion and answer the questions please." - and still, STILL, you evade because you know you cannot answer the question.
That is because the SNP has no answer, and posting links that do not answer what I asked is not helping as you must know.

That you can't speaks volumes, and it is there for all to see.
What is also evident is your stark failure to even accept that you and the SNP have even got this serious problem.
Man up and face reality.
Please.
Just for once.

A reminder:
Show the SNP's manifesto - with their plan for a currency and for a budget under independence since that is what they say you are voting for.
And again: you might like to explain too just what is unreasonable about expecting something so basic from a political party which wants your vote, since it seems to cause you such offence?

Your failure to answer these so far makes both you and the SNP look bad.
It proves beyond any doubt that hatred is the only motivator for the SNP stance on independence since there's nothing else left.
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 11:55 AM

Hi

We want our Sovreignty.

I can understand this.
Having a decent education might have enabled the SNP to have form a plan for what currency they plan to use and allowed them to propose a reasonable post-independence budget, things they now still - after many years - can't get to grips with.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 12:04 PM

Hi

Zaphod, you need to read my history of posting,

I am not a snowflake remainer, I was banned from negotiating with the French for being too aggressive with them.

Nothing to do with Brexit, just simple basic stuff all to do with Code Mapping for Data Transfer for Criminals and suspected Criminals.

A backroom person, dealing with the day to day essential stuff.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

13-12-2020, 12:15 PM

Hi

Zaphod, you need to read my history of posting,

I am not a snowflake remainer, I was banned from negotiating with the French for being too aggressive with them.

Nothing to do with Brexit, just simple basic stuff all to do with Code Mapping for Data Transfer for Criminals and suspected Criminals.

A backroom person, dealing with the day to day essential stuff.
Swimmy,
I do not wish to be rude but do you know something?
I do not care.
What I do care about is what you post on here.
If it is blatantly wrong or if it is suspect, I will call you out on it.
It's that simple.

If you had in turn read my posts you would know that as a Scot myself I would love Scotland to be independent.
But you would also know that I think it impractical at this point in time and why I think so.
weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland
weedeek is male  weedeek has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Zaphod ->
Yes, that sums it up very accurately.

That's a first - Swimmy being described as "a voice of reason"!
The same clueless person that happily describes themselves as being a "womble".

Weedeek, if you want either yourself or your party to gain any respect at all you will answer what are very basic questions which every Scottish voter should want answering before they are asked to make what could become the most serious decision they have ever faced making.

I asked this of you: "Until you can provide these answers you are not having a reasonable discourse, so let's have less evasion and answer the questions please." - and still, STILL, you evade because you know you cannot answer the question.
That is because the SNP has no answer, and posting links that do not answer what I asked is not helping as you must know.

That you can't speaks volumes, and it is there for all to see.
What is also evident is your stark failure to even accept that you and the SNP have even got this serious problem.
Man up and face reality.
Please.
Just for once.

A reminder:
Show the SNP's manifesto - with their plan for a currency and for a budget under independence since that is what they say you are voting for.
And again: you might like to explain too just what is unreasonable about expecting something so basic from a political party which wants your vote, since it seems to cause you such offence?

Your failure to answer these so far makes both you and the SNP look bad.
It proves beyond any doubt that hatred is the only motivator for the SNP stance on independence since there's nothing else left.
Don't tell me that is what is behind all this. I'm not anti-English, ask my English wife and her extended family in the Cotswolds, nor am I anti-AngloScot. I am , however, anti-Westminster. My wish for an independent Country is solely based on self determination.
Of course I don't know what an Independent Scotland Budget will look like, I'm a humble foot soldier and I can't tell the future. I'm sure Rishi Sunak docent know what the UK budget will be 2-3 years in the future. I can only point you to discussion documents and past manifesto, whether you engage is up to you. Repeating the same debatable question ad nauseam doesn't do it either, its an old weary trick.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2020, 06:51 PM

Weedeek, your wasting your time. As I've said before, let them rumble on, what will be will be, whether they like or not.

weedeek
Dumfries, Scotland

13-12-2020, 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Weedeek, your wasting your time. As I've said before, let them rumble on, what will be will be, whether they like or not.

Your so right Roxy. So be it.
Zaphod
Lincs UK

13-12-2020, 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by weedeek ->
Don't tell me that is what is behind all this. I'm not anti-English, ask my English wife and her extended family in the Cotswolds, nor am I anti-AngloScot. I am , however, anti-Westminster. My wish for an independent Country is solely based on self determination.
Of course I don't know what an Independent Scotland Budget will look like, I'm a humble foot soldier and I can't tell the future. I'm sure Rishi Sunak docent know what the UK budget will be 2-3 years in the future. I can only point you to discussion documents and past manifesto, whether you engage is up to you. Repeating the same debatable question ad nauseam doesn't do it either, its an old weary trick.
Not if you can't accept what self-determination might consist of it isn't.
Your big flaw with your argument is that Rishi isn't telling people that we are going to start from scratch.
Sturgeon is.

Pointing your finger at things that do not contain even the basics and are thus not a part of official SNP policy is not an answer that Scottish people anywhere can be expected to make a decision on and you as an intelligent person must surely understand that.

Do not ask others including myself to engage when you repeatedly avoid engaging by not answering the basic questions that have been repeatedly put to you in here, and not just by me.

If you still cannot answer the following without resorting to evasion you are not beinfg reasonable and I politely remind you that it was yourself that requested a resonable discussion.
So yet again let you have a chance to show this forum that you can indeed be reasonable and answer these:

Show the SNP's manifesto - with their plan for a currency and for a budget under independence, since that is what they say you are voting for.

Page 3 of 15 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top