Join for free
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:15 PM

A life changing moment

What was the one incident in your life when you knew in an instant that your life was about to change?

What did you do and how are things now?
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:16 PM

Re: A life changing moment

Meeting V. Married her. Fan-bloody-tastic, thanks.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:19 PM

Having a baby & giving him up for adoption. It was one of the saddest things I have ever done. Changing my life it didn't, though, as once I was back to normal, things went back to normal. You never forget though.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:23 PM

Long ago, on a snowy day in a baby home outside Moscow, a woman walked into the reception room holding the hand with a tiny wisp of a girl with huge brown eyes.

The woman looked at the toddler, pointed at me, and said, "This is your mama."

I've been bowl of mushy love ever since.
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:25 PM

Being born?
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:26 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->
Having a baby & giving him up for adoption. It was one of the saddest things I have ever done. Changing my life it didn't, though, as once I was back to normal, things went back to normal. You never forget though.
Oh, Tiffany, I just posted at the same time you did. I wouldn't have posted if I had read your post first. Please check your PMs in a few minutes.

My heart is with you and every single birth mother out there. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my kids' birthmother and that my joy is at the cost of her pain (on so many levels). Not for a moment do I not think that we share those sweet souls.

Every year, we still have adoption day and I tell the kids everything I know about their birth family. I always tell them how much love I have for her for getting them here on the planet. My gratitude and respect is immeasurable.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Tiffany ->

Awww,Tiff,
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Oh, Tiffany, I just posted at the same time you did.

My heart is with you and every single birth mother out there. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about my kids' birthmother and that my joy is at the cost of her pain (on so many levels). Not for a moment do I not think that we share those sweet souls.

Every year, we still have adoption day and I tell the kids everything I know about their birth family. I always tell them how much love I have for her for getting them here on the planet. My gratitude and respect is immeasurable.
That is lovely Surfermom.

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Awww,Tiff,
I have been in touch with him since, he asked to meet me & I agreed. We have met several times now & we are friends on FB. He has had two wives, his first marriage didn't work out, but not before they had had 6 children. His second wife I have also met & some of his family. Unofficially I am a Grandma & a Great grandma. We don't get together now, but we know each other are OK. It was strange but from the first meeting I couldn't relate to him as my son, but as a new friend. Stranger still, he lives about 19 miles away. He was adopted to a Family in Surrey.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by Minx ->
What was the one incident in your life when you knew in an instant that your life was about to change?

What did you do and how are things now?
When I received my faith, blew my mind.

What did I do.....”Rejoice”.....still am.

My life has changed beyond recognition...hasn’t been an easy road though...not easy staying on that narrow path....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-01-2021, 05:59 PM

Hi

Being attacked and seriously injured in 1989.Life changing stuff, years on crutches etc and medically retired.

Corbyn supports those who did it, which is why I will never vote for him and his mates.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top