Join for free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 09:53 AM

We have Snow

Wasn’t sure where to post this,Admin.

We have snow, the flakes are the largest I have ever seen.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	4DC022E9-537E-4B34-A035-FC3C8B6902E2.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	52.9 KB
ID:	14623  
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 09:55 AM

Re: We have Snow

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Wasn’t sure where to post this,Admin.

We have snow, the flakes are the largest I have ever seen.
Pretty...I love those large flakes Pauline its so relaxing watching them..No snow here
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:05 AM

A very light fall here in Lowestoft. Just enough to settle on cars but not the ground, thankfully. In fact I was watching it through my garden camera earlier, and could see it settling on my black refuse bin. (I set up a camera yesterday, angled towards the gate so I can check it's closed before I let Holly out. It always worries me, because to check otherwise, I'd have to go upstairs to the back bedroom and look out the window.)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:13 AM

We have lots of snow I hate it and can't get out to the main road in my car if I need to .

Chloe refused point blank to walk out of the garage and had to be carried down the lane, she will always walk back so manage to have a pee. Then half an hour of melting the snow in her legs and drying her.

I am going to pour warm water on a patch of lawn to thaw it to feed the birds. My blackbird with a deformed wing won't eat bread so I am going to give him some oat flakes and thawed blackcurrants from the freezer.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:24 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Pretty...I love those large flakes Pauline its so relaxing watching them..No snow here
Still snowing really heavy here,summer, I’m just pleased that I don’t have to go out,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-01-2021, 10:27 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
A very light fall here in Lowestoft. Just enough to settle on cars but not the ground, thankfully. In fact I was watching it through my garden camera earlier, and could see it settling on my black refuse bin. (I set up a camera yesterday, angled towards the gate so I can check it's closed before I let Holly out. It always worries me, because to check otherwise, I'd have to go upstairs to the back bedroom and look out the window.)
Don’t hold your breath,Jazzi, more is on the way,.thats annoying about the gate, I also have to check mine, we have a main estate road outside of our gate, can be very dangerous ,when some people leave the gate open,
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-01-2021, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
We have lots of snow I hate it and can't get out to the main road in my car if I need to .

Chloe refused point blank to walk out of the garage and had to be carried down the lane, she will always walk back so manage to have a pee. Then half an hour of melting the snow in her legs and drying her.

I am going to pour warm water on a patch of lawn to thaw it to feed the birds. My blackbird with a deformed wing won't eat bread so I am going to give him some oat flakes and thawed blackcurrants from the freezer.

It doesn’t look like it is going anywhere soon either here,Meg,

Probably worse for you, because you live out in the country, nice to see you thinking of the birds, I have put some fat balls out,..I must keep an eye on Jack, because he may eat what drops to the ground and I don’t want “ Mups” after me,or I’ll be in trouble.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 10:56 AM

Bit of a dusting here, milder weather on the way during the up coming week.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK

24-01-2021, 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by caricature ->
Bit of a dusting here, milder weather on the way during the up coming week.
I don’t think there has been a year, when we don’t get some snow,caricature, you may get more, don’t hold your breath,
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-01-2021, 11:21 AM

One of the youngest set of twin grandchildren enjoying the snow...

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	Tom in the snow.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	50.7 KB
ID:	14626  

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top