Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 07:01 AM

Good morning Monday

Good morning all, another hard frost here and a light breeze with it, so it feels quite a bit colder today... brrrr..

I was hoping to get some seeds growing this week on the window cill, but the compost is in the greenhouse so I'll bet it's frozen up too, so I will give it another week methinks.

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 08:16 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Hi

Good Morning Barry and all who follow,

Snow still on the roads and very icy.

I will bw spending the day looking foe a new laptop, the current onw now having multiple issues.

Have a good day and stay safe,
Cakeman
Essex, uk
Cakeman is male 

25-01-2021, 08:18 AM

Morning everyone, very frosty here today as well but supposed to be quite sunny, whatever your doing have a good day and stay safe
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 08:27 AM

Good Morning all.

The world is white this morning again - have not been out to see if it is snow, frost or both. The weather goblins are definitely working for Boris.

Working in the cosy craft room all day.

Stay safe
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 09:07 AM

Good morning everybody.

A bit of house cleaning to do this morning & this afternoon we'll settle down to sorting some photo's out.

I have hundreds in a drawer & need to decide which to throw away & which to keep & put in an album.

It's very icy here - glad I haven't got to get the car out today.

Have a good day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 09:25 AM

Good morning everyone

Very cold here this morning. A trip to the supermarket then just chilling.

Have a good day all...stay safe
macywack
north west, england
macywack is male  macywack has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 09:41 AM

good morning Monday people, another helping of snow overnight, and ontop of ice, least it looks clean again, so an indoor plan B
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 10:04 AM

Good morning everyone. Have a good day, take it easy and above all stay safe and well. God bless.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 10:29 AM

Good morning everyone...brrr it's very cold but beautiful with the sun gleaming on the snow.

Chloe doesn't like relieving herself on snow even though she has a fleece covering her tummy when going out. Last night at 1am she started fidgeting around and exhibiting 'displacement behaviour' something she always does when somthing is wrong so I had to leave my warm bed, get dressed and take her outside where she had a pee.
I couldn't get back to sleep after that. Chloe is happily sleeping after her disturbed night.

I am going to do some cooking for the freezer, stocks are getting low.

Enjoy your day
Zaphod
Lincs UK
Zaphod is male  Zaphod has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-01-2021, 11:13 AM

Good morning all.
Cold and icy here but lovely and sunny too.
But
No
Snow

Laundry morning & the beds are already changed, mattresses turned as needed and the second load is already on the go.

After redesigning our son's bedroom I will draw it out today and then choose, size & price up the prospective new drawers, wardrobe & bed.
If this goes ahead it will mean rehanging the door to open on the opposite side and moving a light switch too, so I want to be sure everything is agreed before going any further.

Have a good and safe day everybody.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top