Join for free
Page 24 of 48 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 > Last »
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 09:33 PM

Re: Trump supporters stormed Capital Hill

Originally Posted by Dextrous63 ->
So his bottling it today doesn't concern you?
The man did what he had to in order to avoid being strung up by the filth replacing him.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 09:50 PM

Originally Posted by Surfermom ->
Latest update:

1. There is "no appetite" to move forward to proceed with the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office by the Vice President and Cabinet. .

2. The (very liberal) Speaker of the House has said that if Trump doesn't resign by Monday, at lease one Representative will introduce articles of impeachment. It would be a monstrous effort to get it through the House and Senate and investigate the incident properly.

3. The FBI has begun to issue a series of photos of persons of interest in regards to the intrusion on the Capitol.

4. Trump says he is not going to the inauguration, and Biden claims it is one of the few things upon which they agree, because he doesn't want him there either. I STRONGLY disagree with this decision - by both of them.

Presence of the outgoing President at the inauguration is a signal to the American people of the civil Peaceful Transition of Power and respect for the election and the two-party system. Both of them need to remember the responsibilities of their position as REPRESENTATIVES of the people. Grow up, you two.
The reality is that "The People" are now irrevocably split between the White and their supporters on the one side and the non-white and their supporters on the other.

The USSR disintegrated in 1995 even though no one expected it to - it no longer fitted what the population wanted and needed. Now it's time for the USA to disintegrate for the same reason.
Dextrous63
Chatterbox
Manchester, UK
Dextrous63 is male  Dextrous63 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 09:55 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
The man did what he had to in order to avoid being strung up by the filth replacing him.
Ie betray those who went up to the Capitol under his instructions. Brave fella. Am sure they'll all be cheering him on.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 09:57 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
Policies ? Or want to take over a basically decent society and replace it with an even bigger swamp than the one that had just started to be drained by this Republican POTUS.
Yeah, he’s really cleaning out that swamp.
A pardon here, a pardon there, a pardon everywhere!
Fantastic job!
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 10:10 PM

Latest update:

1. There is "no appetite" to move forward to proceed with the 25th Amendment to remove the president from office by the Vice President and Cabinet. .

2. The (very liberal) Speaker of the House has said that if Trump doesn't resign by Monday, at lease one Representative will introduce articles of impeachment. It would be a monstrous effort to get it through the House and Senate and investigate the incident properly.

3. The FBI has begun to issue a series of photos of persons of interest in regards to the intrusion on the Capitol.

4. Trump says he is not going to the inauguration, and Biden claims it is one of the few things upon which they agree, because he doesn't want him there either. I STRONGLY disagree with this decision - by both of them.

Presence of the outgoing President at the inauguration is a signal to the American people of the civil Peaceful Transition of Power and respect for the election and the two-party system. Both of them need to remember the responsibilities of their position as REPRESENTATIVES of the people. Grow up, you two.
I mentioned this in an earlier post that this would happen Surfermom.
The United States is run and controlled by the shadowy world of these so called 'Security Services' and they have the power make things happen and people disappear if necessary. They know no bounds....
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 10:17 PM

OGF, I disagree with you to some degree, but I will say that the FBI will be operating very by-the-book, thorough, transparent collection of investigations and arrests. All of America is clamoring for it and watching it closely. More people are on the FBI website than at any previous time.

We are going to show ourselves and the world that the intrusion and the subsequent crimes committed against our Capitol will not be accepted by anyone - foreign or domestic.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 10:32 PM

OGF, I disagree with you to some degree, but I will say that the FBI will be operating very by-the-book, thorough, transparent collection of investigations and arrests. All of America is clamoring for it and watching it closely. More people are on the FBI website than at any previous time.

We are going to show ourselves and the world that the intrusion and the subsequent crimes committed against our Capitol will not be accepted by anyone - foreign or domestic.
I think there will be more security services than the FBI involved in the investigation surfer, and you will only see what they want you to see. I wouldn't expect anything different in our own security services. One of the reasons why I never take it to heart when I see paramilitary activist groups marching down the Strand. Every one of them will be filmed and visited later. Divide and conquer, or erase from society, but it will never be seen in the media...

I believe a similar display by America after Twin Towers, and we all got dragged into that one....
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-01-2021, 10:33 PM

Hi

There are problems in that Trump has politicised senior appointments to an extent never seen before.

This is hindering effective action being taken.

I have no doubt whatsoever that the USA will sort it out.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire

08-01-2021, 10:36 PM

Patriotism is a dirty word these days.....
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK

08-01-2021, 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

There are problems in that Trump has politicised senior appointments to an extent never seen before.

This is hindering effective action being taken.

I have no doubt whatsoever that the USA will sort it out.
Pfft! As if! For one thing the USA no longer comprises of one integrated society, uncontrolled immigration has caused that more than anything.

Page 24 of 48 « First < 14 22 23 24 25 26 34 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top