Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 05:09 PM

Psychic?

I just went to the bathroom and thought " I wish Third Rock From The Sun " was still on TV, I must try and get the series on DVD. I walked into the living room & my youngest daughter looked up and said, "I've just found a seller online that has Third Rock From The Sun on DVD. Neither of have mentioned it for years!
She does this quite a bit, so do I with family members, anyone else in tune with someone close?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 05:24 PM

Re: Psychic?

Yes absolutely, we all have this 'intuition' especially as children, we are more receptive, some of us lose the ability as we get older though. I was 'very' psychic, not so much now - but have my moments ....
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 05:35 PM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
I just went to the bathroom and thought " I wish Third Rock From The Sun " was still on TV, I must try and get the series on DVD. I walked into the living room & my youngest daughter looked up and said, "I've just found a seller online that has Third Rock From The Sun on DVD. Neither of have mentioned it for years!
She does this quite a bit, so do I with family members, anyone else in tune with someone close?
Interesting but I have my doubts. You probably have both been made to think of the program by something or other that you were not aware of at the time. Kind of like viewing a 'subliminal message' but not so blatant.

Just my thoughts on this mind. Don't want to get bashed over the head for my opinion ('which I probably will be I think ') .
Pepper
Rochdale UK
Pepper is female  Pepper has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 05:42 PM

Hi Twizard,

At 4.11 today i posted saying we should start a spiritual thread. Did you read it. "Or ARE YOU PSYCHIC".
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 08:43 PM

Of course!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 10:20 PM

I was out walking a couple of days ago, and thought to myself, "there ain't much new to post on forums anymore", after which I thought, maybe it's time to go back to basics, and post a thread about Nematode Worms, this thought then returned to my subconscious, about a quarter hour later I returned to the car, and switched the engine on, the radio was already on tuned to radio 2, and the first words I heard were "Nematode Worms" the subject was about cryogenic freezing of folks, research having been done pn this basic life form, I thought it strange that I had not considered this terminology for years, but in the space of 15 minutes the name had bounced back to me via the radio.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 10:26 PM

Coincidence we must think of a million different things each day without dwelling on them so it is not surprising if some of them come into our realm of though more than once by some means or other.
If we share similar interests with a family member it is not really surprising if we and they think about the same thing at the same time at some point .

I once mused on the fact that when I think about my son he seems to ring me . I then realised I must think of him many times each day without him ringing me
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Coincidence we must think of a million different things each day so it is not surprising if some of them come into our realm of though by some means or other.
If we share similar interests with a family member it is not really surprising that they think about the same thing at the same time.
I hope you are correct Meg, I've no wish to be connected.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I hope you are correct Meg, I've no wish to be connected.
...'connected' to what Paul Nematodes
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 10:41 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I was out walking a couple of days ago, and thought to myself, "there ain't much new to post on forums anymore", after which I thought, maybe it's time to go back to basics, and post a thread about Nematode Worms, this thought then returned to my subconscious, about a quarter hour later I returned to the car, and switched the engine on, the radio was already on tuned to radio 2, and the first words I heard were "Nematode Worms" the subject was about cryogenic freezing of folks, research having been done pn this basic life form, I thought it strange that I had not considered this terminology for years, but in the space of 15 minutes the name had bounced back to me via the radio.
I have a very hard time accepting that . Knowing a little about your sense of humour I can see you having a good laugh about it too .

Oops - blown your cover me thinks .

Nematode Worms - yeah right .

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top