Join for free
Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 10:47 PM

Re: Psychic?

I just thought the coincidence was eerie.
Pepper
Rochdale UK
Pepper is female  Pepper has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-06-2013, 11:05 PM

Some of us believe there are no coincidences, mistakes or accidents. Is it so hard to believe that it is, just that simple.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:18 AM

I have been psychic all my life. It never seemed to leave me. I use it to help people who I know or even can bump into someone and tell a stranger things. Don't know where it comes from but there certainly is a sense that not everyone has. Closed minds don't help. You have to go with the flow as they say. So I believe you.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by BowieEyes ->
I have been psychic all my life. It never seemed to leave me. I use it to help people who I know or even can bump into someone and tell a stranger things. Don't know where it comes from but there certainly is a sense that not everyone has. Closed minds don't help. You have to go with the flow as they say. So I believe you.
You're right about 'closed minds' that plays a part also, thats why so many children are very psychic, their minds are open - no cares of the world yet to cloud their thoughts...
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:27 AM

I am so glad you put this comment on I was debating what to do, as some people would poo poo the suggestion. I too have been psychic all my life, when things come into your mind and you have to tell a total stranger something. It does help that my husband is the same. When we are talking to people we ask them not to try so hard to see or hear something just to relax and go with the flow.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:36 AM

p.s. Shirley do you think we are psychic, we have just said the same things
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:37 AM

Originally Posted by shirley ->
I am so glad you put this comment on I was debating what to do, as some people would poo poo the suggestion. I too have been psychic all my life, when things come into your mind and you have to tell a total stranger something. It does help that my husband is the same. When we are talking to people we ask them not to try so hard to see or hear something just to relax and go with the flow.
Well I wish you would read my mind and tell me what code I need to fix my website .

Eh are we still allowed to make jokes in these threads now ?
shirley
Gloucestershire
shirley is female  shirley has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 09:50 AM

p.s. Shirley do you think we are psychic, we have just said the same things
Could be or are we just in tune
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK

14-06-2013, 09:53 AM

Defintely in tune Shirley.
MKJ I could if I could pick your vibes up
but cant over the PC. Good luck with it.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-06-2013, 10:01 AM

MJK can you explain that when I went into a strange spiritualist church, the medium named my late father my mum, and my stepfather and my grandmother, it is absolutely no way that she knew me.
It was the biggest shock I have ever had, I was just gobsmacked.

Page 2 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top