Join for free
Page 13 of 35 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:47 PM

Re: tom daley and husband

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I can understand the young generation embracing some of these unnatural and fashionable ideas, I don't believe that most of them even agree with most of the stuff that the establishment thrusts upon them, but there's too much living to be done when you're young and couldn't really care less about the serious things in life, or they are working hard for a career. One of the reasons that more people voted to exit the EU, was because most of the young couldn't care less, or had more important things to think about, and never even turned out to vote (I know several) despite what the media would have you believe.

But I'm surprised by the reaction of my generation who should know better. We were brought up to believe that families and family life was important. Marriage has been devalued so much nowadays that it's easier to get a divorce than it is to get motor insurance, members of the same sex are allowed to marry.....The list is becoming endless of outrageous things that we (the older generation) are turning a blind eye to. Perhaps it's geographical thing, people down south seem to be more passive to the ridiculous laws and customs that seem to be the destruction of proper family life.

I can assure you that up here in Yorkshire there is still a desire to stick to family values, marry a member of the opposite sex and raise a family. I also know couples who were unable to have children and accept that it was not meant to be.
I just feel that we are diving headlong into a void of humanity......It goes against my grain, but perhaps this is how it was meant to be.....The end of humanity as we knew it....At the end of the day......Who cares.....
You are a bloody dinosaur OGF I am outraged by your post! Tomisina will be a lovely mother and fully entitled to child benefits, and men can breast feed babies so there!

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	5077319F-F153-44A8-A080-72136479135B.jpeg
Views:	46
Size:	78.3 KB
ID:	5176  
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:52 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
Certainly is bud. Same as that ridiculous saying "It's a free country". What on Earth is that supposed to mean?

Man and woman. Opposite sexes. That's how the human race started out and why we are are here now. End of.

Marriage. How can it be anything else? And how can two men (or two women) 'have' a child and bring it up into the world. I feel so sorry for the little brat when it wants to ask questions when it's older.

There. Said it. Ban me.
If you saw a family made up of two men and children or two women and children that was happy stable , full of love and where the children were well cared for would you still object?

I have seen and experienced that. It really is a perfectly fine and wonderful thing.

The children ( 3 girls, same dad through selected insemination and carried full term by the mother)) weren't brats and the parents weren't perverts ( if tht is your true worry). The family is far more stable and well balanced than many hetero families.

Admittedly I've no experience of same sex male parenting but believe that men's natural instinct to parent is as strong as women's
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:53 PM

Exactly, OGF.
Rehab44
Chatterbox
Nil
Rehab44 is male  Rehab44 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
If you saw a family made up of two men and children or two women and children that was happy stable , full of love and where the children were well cared for would you still object?

I have seen and experienced that. It really is a perfectly fine and wonderful thing.

The children ( 3 girls, same dad through selected insemination and carried full term by the mother)) weren't brats and the parents weren't perverts ( if tht is your true worry). The family is far more stable and well balanced than many hetero families.

Admittedly I've no experience of same sex male parenting but believe that men's natural instinct to parent is as strong as women's
Really?
Father-headed households. 400,000 families were headed by lone fathers in 2012, representing 13.5% of all single-parent households in the UK according to the Office for National Statistics (ONS). With an average family size of 2.32, that figure represents 927,000 people in the UK.13 Jun 2013
Moscow
Scotland
Moscow is male  Moscow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:17 PM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I can understand the young generation embracing some of these unnatural and fashionable ideas, I don't believe that most of them even agree with most of the stuff that the establishment thrusts upon them, but there's too much living to be done when you're young and couldn't really care less about the serious things in life, or they are working hard for a career. One of the reasons that more people voted to exit the EU, was because most of the young couldn't care less, or had more important things to think about, and never even turned out to vote (I know several) despite what the media would have you believe.

But I'm surprised by the reaction of my generation who should know better. We were brought up to believe that families and family life was important. Marriage has been devalued so much nowadays that it's easier to get a divorce than it is to get motor insurance, members of the same sex are allowed to marry.....The list is becoming endless of outrageous things that we (the older generation) are turning a blind eye to. Perhaps it's geographical thing, people down south seem to be more passive to the ridiculous laws and customs that seem to be the destruction of proper family life.

I can assure you that up here in Yorkshire there is still a desire to stick to family values, marry a member of the opposite sex and raise a family. I also know couples who were unable to have children and accept that it was not meant to be.
I just feel that we are diving headlong into a deep void of destruction......It goes against my grain, but perhaps this is how it was meant to be.....The end of humanity as we knew it....At the end of the day......Who cares.....
Being 'brought up to believe' is that most dangerous f*ck*ing statement known to Mankind ( and Womankind).

Being equipped with the tools to be able to critically and independently evaluate any situation with a fair and compassionate moral outlook is far more important than doing the same as your elders or neighbours have always done.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:18 PM

It was being discussed on the telly today whether in clothes shops - adult clothes and childrens - they should all be mixed up together now, instead of a 'Man's Section' and 'Women's Section.'

We will no doubt see boy babies dressed in pink, and girls in blue.
And communal toilets like they have abroad.
Well I'd rather go behind a bush than have a strangel bloke walk in the loo with me!

And did anyone see that programme the other night about the blow up sex dolls? Now they can make them move, blink, smile and even hold a conversation! They ask the men to make love to them!

Science has gone raving bonkers, and there will be no way of stopping it now. Sexuality will be a thing of the past. We will all just be 'things' instead of He or She.
Moscow
Scotland

16-02-2018, 11:19 PM

Originally Posted by Rehab44 ->
Really?
Yes really. Same sex male couples are a different family unit type than a single parent hetero father family unit..

How t f did you manage to mix that up ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:20 PM

Originally Posted by Moscow ->
Being 'brought up to believe' is that most dangerous f*ck*ing statement known to Mankind ( and Womankind).

Being equipped with the tools to be able to critically and independently evaluate any situation with a fair and compassionate moral outlook is far more important than doing the same as your elders or neighbours have always done.

But like it or not Moscow, that is how we WERE brought up once.
No need to go 'effing' at me either please.
Moscow
Scotland

16-02-2018, 11:21 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
It was being discussed on the telly today whether in clothes shops - adult clothes and childrens - they should all be mixed up together now, instead of a 'Man's Section' and 'Women's Section.'

Well I'd rather go behind a bush than have a strangel bloke walk in the loo with me!

And did anyone see that programme the other night about the blow up sex dolls? Now they can make them move, blink, smile and even hold a conversation! They ask the men to make love to them!

Science has gone raving bonkers, and there will be no way of stopping it now. Sexuality will be a thing of the past. We will all just be 'things' instead of He or She.
sounds like a' Project Fear' type of story to me , Mups !
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-02-2018, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->

One day we'll all be gender neutral.
But I shall remain an XX .. and blokes will remain XY to me.. whether they go and have an op to be a woman or not.

Edited to add: I don't know about more recent surveys but back in 2004 it was reckoned that 20% of gender transformation regretted it and wanted a reversal.

Page 13 of 35 « First < 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top