Join for free
Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 08:00 PM

Re: Hi from oop north

I didn't know what necroing was Chippy and it sounded horrible, so I looked it up, just in case you were thinking of doing something a bit dodgey
Urban dictionary language hey!!! - how modern is that.
shaz
Manchester, lancs
shaz is female  shaz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 08:00 PM

Hello Chippy.

Welcome to this friendly forum.

Seems like you are making friends already.

Look forward to your post, seems like you have a good sense of humour.
Mlee
CA USA
Mlee is female  Mlee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 08:35 PM

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
Hi, My name is Paul. I'm 52, twice divorced, single parent with a 16yo daughter.
I own my own joinery business, hence the username. Looking forward to getting involved on a forum where the average age is a tad higher than 16 for a change.
Not sure what else to tell you about me, so ready to answer any questions. So long as they aren't about my sex life. I have difficulty remembering that far back!
Sooo Chippy. . . You have a sense of humor. Love it. Nice to have you with us.
I'm still new. Guess I'll always be. I have a lot to learn of finding my way around.

I know what you mean about it being so nice to talk to people in our age group. I'm still ecstatic of finding this forum.

((Welcome))
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 08:55 PM

Hello Paul and welcome

Looks like you've settled in nicely
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 09:30 PM

Hello Paul, nice to meet you - hope you enjoy the forum
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
I didn't know what necroing was Chippy and it sounded horrible, so I looked it up, just in case you were thinking of doing something a bit dodgey
Urban dictionary language hey!!! - how modern is that.
Haha, I've been posting on forums for 20 years now so I know most of the lingo, and yes Urban dictionary is so useful to work out what the 20 something's are saying. I just ever imagined someone would have to use it on me hahaha.

Originally Posted by shaz ->
Hello Chippy.

Welcome to this friendly forum.

Seems like you are making friends already.

Look forward to your post, seems like you have a good sense of humour.
Thanks Shaz, doesnt take me long to get my feet under the table does it lol. As for the humour, yeah it costs nothing to make someone smile

Originally Posted by Mlee ->
Sooo Chippy. . . You have a sense of humor. Love it. Nice to have you with us.
I'm still new. Guess I'll always be. I have a lot to learn of finding my way around.

I know what you mean about it being so nice to talk to people in our age group. I'm still ecstatic of finding this forum.

((Welcome))
Thanks Mlee. any questions you have about the forum, don't hesitate to ask

Originally Posted by Berxer ->
Hello Paul and welcome

Looks like you've settled in nicely
Hi Berxter, thanks for that. It's easy to settle in amongst friendly people to that's a reflection on you all

Originally Posted by merz ->
Hello Paul, nice to meet you - hope you enjoy the forum
Thanks Merz. I'm sure I will
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 11:47 PM

Hello Paul a belated welcome from, i am a nurse, wife and mum so don't get as much time as i would like to visit here, but when i do its a breath of fresh air with the lovely members who are so friendly .

Glad you have joined us
Chippy
Yorkshire UK
Chippy is male  Chippy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-04-2012, 11:51 PM

Hi Kitty, not so late hun, I only joined today lol.

My last ex wife was a nurse. I get the impression that being a nurse was not so much a job as a vocation for those that love to see people suffer hahaha.

Please tell me that's not so in your case.
Kitty
London
Kitty is female  Kitty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-04-2012, 12:01 AM

Originally Posted by Chippy ->
Hi Kitty, not so late hun, I only joined today lol.

My last ex wife was a nurse. I get the impression that being a nurse was not so much a job as a vocation for those that love to see people suffer hahaha.

Please tell me that's not so in your case.
I must have tired eyes tonight as i thought you joined a few days back

No i can assure you i don't like seeing people suffer i am a softy and get upset when someone is really poorly
but have to be strong which is part of the job.
Chippy
Yorkshire UK

08-04-2012, 12:04 AM

Originally Posted by Kitty ->
I must have tired eyes tonight as i thought you joined a few days back

No i can assure you i don't like seeing people suffer i am a softy and get upset when someone is really poorly
but have to be strong which is part of the job.
Must just have been my EX then lol

what area of nursing are you in, and do you answer health related problems online cos I have loads hahaha (j/k)

Page 4 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top