Join for free
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 07:33 AM

Good morning Wednesday !

Good Morning everyone.

Out with friends today - shopping, lunch, then taking this PC beastie back to the techy guys. Had a new CD/DVD drive installed in August - it is now not working. Would I be being unreasonable in expecting them to sort it gratis? Surely they should not break down so quickly? The original one lasted years!

Anyway - will be off-line for a while.

Have a happy day
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 07:53 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday !

Morning all

Dry but cool. A bit like me

Tabby - Demand that they fix your PC. You've only had it four months. Hope you enjoy your day out with friends

Today we are at the travel agent to book our America holiday for next year. Depending on the final cost, my plans for it should hopefully remain as I wanted it.

Have a nice day all
mart
Chatterbox
South of England
mart is male  mart has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 08:36 AM

Good morning - I'll be going on a U3A walk soon (around 4 miles). The usual cycle ride to my friend's house and then a drive to the starting point. Cycling home again after we get back to his house. It all keeps me moving.

Possibly a trip to 'The Range' later to buy a few things.

Have the best possible day.
Baz46
Somewhere rural 'out in the sticks', UK
Baz46 is male  Baz46 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 08:41 AM

Good morning from ‘out in the rural sticks’ to Silver Tabby, Floydy, Mart and to all who follow.

A thick, white frost again this morning! Mainly dry with some bright or sunny spells is the forecast. Maximum temperature 8ºC.

Laptop to sort out today. Setting it up properly, the same as the last one makes it easier all round. Then there’s the usual mundane household chores!

Silver Tabby – your PC should be fixed for free, four months is nothing for a CD drive, mine's been OK for nine years or more!

Floydy – "Dry but cool." – Like it and cool you would be if you lived here with the frost this morning!

Enjoy your day everybody, whatever you may be doing.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 09:17 AM

Morning all.

Frosty and very cold outside.

Hope you get your PC sorted out Tabs.

Nothing planned for me today.

Have a nice day all.
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 09:29 AM

Good morning everyone, have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 09:36 AM

Good morning all a milder day here.

Going into town again today, Mr Mags has an appointment at the Opticians. The hospital told him he may need new lens so he has decided he will try varifocals this time.

Enjoy your day everyone
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 10:11 AM

Good morning all. It's a bright frosty day here.

I'm going to wrap up warm & go a walk in out local country park with my friend. We know a nice pub to go to afterwards where their daily 'special' is a 2 course lunch for £5.95.
Hurrah -I won't be cooking tonight. Tony can have some chicken stew out of the freezer.

Tony's out with Ady for the day so I don't have to feel guilty at leaving him.

Nothing else planned.

Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-11-2019, 10:19 AM

Good morning everyone a chilly start but at least it is fine.
Lots of little jobs to do, I can't go out I am waiting for a parcel.

Then mince pie making for the family.
Enjoy your day

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top