Join for free
Page 20 of 20 « First < 10 18 19 20
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-12-2018, 03:25 PM

Re: This is now Boring.

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
If that is how you feel JBR, you are already defeated! We should write to let them know how we feel and be prepared to vote for smaller parties if they don't listen! If 20% of voters did that, Tory and Labour would lose a few important seats....and they would not want to do that, having seen what a few DUP seats have managed to do to Tory plans!
I did that recently.

I wrote to my (Conservative) MP and politely informed her that if she supported May's so-called 'deal' I would not vote for her again.

I received a standard response, no doubt composed by civil servants, dressed in the usual language and political assurances that 'the deal' was the best way forward.

Well it doesn't seem to have made much difference so far.

Nevertheless, I am with you.

At the next general election I shall vote decisively.

If we are clearly out of the EU without any compromises, I might even consider voting Conservative again.

If not, it really depends on who's standing in my constituency. If a new UKIP equivalent is an option, it will be them. If not, the only viable alternative in this area is the Limp Dems!

Yes, I know, not a proper political party, but it would achieve the removal of the treacherous politician presently in position.

Page 20 of 20 « First < 10 18 19 20

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top