Join for free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 05:15 AM

Good Morning Wednesday

Morning, everyone, quite cold here and forecast to be getting cooler over the next few days.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 05:18 AM

Re: Good Morning Wednesday

Good morning everyone

Still dark here so no idea what the weather will be like. It's a pals birthday today so going out for a birthday lunch...looking forward to that it's a break from floor laying

Have a good day all.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 05:41 AM

3rd night running very warm here unable to sleep past 3.30am expecting another warm one.
At least we won't be getting any strong winds apparently they have moved up to the bleak North.
Best place for them if you ask me.

Have a good one everyone.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
3rd night running very warm here unable to sleep past 3.30am expecting another warm one.
At least we won't be getting any strong winds apparently they have moved up to the bleak North.
Best place for them if you ask me.

Have a good one everyone.
Aye...it's bleak up North Longy....you softy southerners should stay well away

carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 06:08 AM

Good morning everybody.

I woke up at an unearthly hour & have given up trying to go back to sleep.

I'm lunching with some ladies later & babysitting tonight (If I can keep my eyes open)

Have a good day all.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 06:18 AM

Good morning everyone, by 'eck it's busy on here first thing, a whole bunch of insomniacs by the looks of things........

Breezy here but not going to be too bad a day by the looks of it. Just some clearing up to do in the garden and a trip to the tip planned, then I may watch a film this afternoon.

Have a good day everyone
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 07:01 AM

Hi

Good Morning All.

A very strange sky this morning, clouds look like a mountain range.

More electrics for me today, I can do them, but not the fastest.

Have a good day all.
longfellow
Chatterbox
Penthouse in Essex overlooking the Thames.
longfellow is male  longfellow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 07:22 AM

Originally Posted by summer ->
Aye...it's bleak up North Longy....you softy southerners should stay well away

Summer my luv I was born n bred in North Yorkshire.
Its just a pity that my lungs cannot take the icy winds of the North these days otherwise I would be visiting my family more regularly instead of just weddings and funerals.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 09:21 AM

Good morning all a sunny start to the day here. It was so warm during the night I had to get up and open more windows.

Hoping to spend a few hours in the garden later, I have more winter pansies to plant.

Enjoy your day every one 🌤
Moyra
South East Essex
Moyra is female  Moyra has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 10:42 AM

Good morning all. Have a good day, keep warm and dry, stay safe and well. God bless.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top