Join for free
Page 182 of 276 « First < 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 > Last »
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 06:20 PM

Re: I've had my chest x-ray

My temperature has stayed the same today so perhaps the virus is over?

The hallucinations and nightmares were the worst part of it. I fell asleep on my chair yesterday and had the most realistic nightmare I've ever had. I certainly don't want any more of those. My temperature must have been high and I hadn't realised.

I'll be much happier if I could have a stable body temperature but I get unlucky and it just spikes. This has been going on for a couple of months. The hospital no longer want to see me for high temperatures, they just say take paracetamol.
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 06:33 PM

That's good to hear about your fever breaking, Ffosse. It's good news that this is just a passing pathogenic response unrelated to your cancer.

You must have a creative mind with all of those nightmares. Certain medications, fever, and even too much sleep can trigger them. Hopefully they are more dreamlike from here on out.

Are you carrying hand sanitizer whenever you are out?
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-12-2018, 07:01 PM

No, I probably should do.

I'm glad you said my flu wasn't related to my cancer, Surfermom, you come across as a very knowledgeable person.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 01:09 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
No, I probably should do.

I'm glad you said my flu wasn't related to my cancer, Surfermom, you come across as a very knowledgeable person.
Surferbabe, as I call her, certainly, is a clever lady.
I have absolute respect for her.

Dreamy post your dreams, it might help. x
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

15-12-2018, 08:47 AM

No dreams to post. I'm not sleeping too much at night, perhaps 10 -5.

I think the fact that there are 17 hours of darkness right now just makes me lazy most of the day.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 12:17 PM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
No dreams to post. I'm not sleeping too much at night, perhaps 10 -5.

I think the fact that there are 17 hours of darkness right now just makes me lazy most of the day.
Nothing wrong lazing around.
You need to recover fully. X
Surfermom
Chatterbox
United States
Surfermom is female  Surfermom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 04:49 PM

You all flatter too much for someone who left the house yesterday with her running jacket on inside out . Don't put much weight in what I say; sometimes I have the wisdom of a rock.

Anyhow, Ffosse, that's really good news that you are sleeping. There is no better healer. I would expect that you will have more low grade fevers down the road, but high fevers that persist should never be ignored.

That's a lot of darkness up there! BTW, I hooked up the TV last night with an HDMI cable to watch a Crowded House concert last night, and I was thinking that if you have a computer that can be hooked up to television, concerts might be another form of entertainment while you rest. There are also many walking videos of cities around the world that let you visit virtually.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

16-12-2018, 07:19 AM

I've gone back to having fevers and nightmares. Yesterday's was about the worst from around 4pm (I was knackered) until 4am.

One wonders whats's going on with the brain when it constructs these elaborate fantasies.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2018, 07:37 AM

Sorry to hear that Ffosse. You did say that you'd upped the dose of Olanzapine so it could be related to your brain adjusting to the meds.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh

16-12-2018, 10:19 AM

I only upped it for one night, though and I didn't have a fever. I don't know what it is, I've had a virus before but it's usually not as intense as these. When I phone haemotology now, they just tell me to take paracetamol despite their literature telling you that you must report all high temperatures.

You know, I can sense the disdain between the hospital and my GPs.

Page 182 of 276 « First < 82 132 172 180 181 182 183 184 192 232 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top