Join for free
Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 02:57 PM

Re: This is now Boring.

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Do you mean the Brexit section or the forum on the whole?
Hi

Just the Brexit,
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 03:22 PM

Originally Posted by John ->
Am I the only one who had to look up NEBULOUS, as used by Juncker to Theresa May? I knew it had something to do with clouds, just by listening to the weather forecast! Just another laugh in the Brexit Pantomime.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dic...glish/nebulous
I had to look it up today John
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I think that our getting bored with it has always been at the heart of the Government Plan.
Yes, I can well believe it.

Still, when she tries to cave in and keep us in the EU, or even to have a second referendum, I'm sure the gilets jaunes will come out.

The next few years will be very interesting.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I think that our getting bored with it has always been at the heart of the Government Plan.

It's taken a while to achieve and, sadly, we can see a new referendum coming our way - with repeats until we get it right!

I think there may be something in that Ted.

Am I bored with talking about our proposal to leave the EU , never . That way lies defeat of my objective to get out of the EU as fast as we can.

I have spent half my life paying towards two master/parliaments and two lots of rule makers and I don't want the same for my grandchildren.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
I think there may be something in that Ted.

Am I bored with talking about our proposal to leave the EU , never . That way lies defeat of my objective to get out of the EU as fast as we can.

I have spent half my life paying towards two master/parliaments and two lots of rule makers and I don't want the same for my grandchildren.
I agree meg, I refuse to allow boredom to let them off the hook so we condemn the next generations to paying for this gravy train they love so much.
Solasch
Chatterbox
Netherlands
Solasch is male  Solasch has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
I agree meg, I refuse to allow boredom to let them off the hook so we condemn the next generations to paying for this gravy train they love so much.
Do you suggest that by posting on this forum you put pressure on the cabinet, Theresa May, the parliament?
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 05:40 PM

Originally Posted by Solasch ->
Do you suggest that by posting on this forum you put pressure on the cabinet, Theresa May, the parliament?
No but writing to mps tweeting radio shows and mps and news papers etc might have a chance. I tend to do all of them hoping something will hit the spot.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 05:43 PM

I am sure that the majority who are bored are leavers.... at least that is what the government are hoping.
It certainly looks like we are heading for another referendum so, if you really want to leave, make sure you vote in that one...otherwise there is a chance that parliament will get what they want and won't have learned how to listen to people of this country.
The word Democracy will then need to be removed from the English language!
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey

15-12-2018, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
I am sure that the majority who are bored are leavers.... at least that is what the government are hoping.
It certainly looks like we are heading for another referendum so, if you really want to leave, make sure you vote in that one...otherwise there is a chance that parliament will get what they want and won't have learned how to listen to people of this country.
The word Democracy will then need to be removed from the English language!
Indeed. I wouldn't like to predict what would happen if it's different answer to last time, best of three perhaps I mean it's not like we don't have money to burn
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-12-2018, 05:53 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Indeed. I wouldn't like to predict what would happen if it's different answer to last time, best of three perhaps I mean it's not like we don't have money to burn

If this is the case, then l can foresee a rise in the sale of yellow jackets, as protesters take to the streets.

Page 2 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 12 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top