Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 10:50 AM

Re: Do You Recognise These Plants Or, Am I Just Growing Weeds In Pots?!

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Ah, so they were Asters. They look lovely Art. .......I just had weeds.
Longy, l was thrilled to see flowers on them. It’s because they were just green leaves growing in pots in the greenhouse.
I don’t know if they were in the compost or flowers from old bouquets that l cut the heads off the stems and throw them in pots!
It’s all very mysterious!

Oh and l never said, Thank You for spending an hour trying to identify them.
Your dedication melts my heart!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-10-2018, 12:06 PM

Re: Do You Recognise These Plants Or, Am I Just Growing Weeds In Pots?!

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Longy, l was thrilled to see flowers on them. It’s because they were just green leaves growing in pots in the greenhouse.
I don’t know if they were in the compost or flowers from old bouquets that l cut the heads off the stems and throw them in pots!
It’s all very mysterious!

Oh and l never said, Thank You for spending an hour trying to identify them.
Your dedication melts my heart!!
Ha ha, I enjoyed it Art, I quite often try to research people's questions but I don't always find the answer.

It's nice when you get plants for free isn't it, they almost mean more than the bought ones. I planted several Primroses last year but I also found one that had self seeded by some steps, so I carefully removed it and planted it in the bed and it looked fantastic.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top