Join for free
deylon
Fondly Remembered
Harrow,England
deylon is female  deylon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-09-2018, 08:52 PM

A Sensible Solution

Why does something have to get worse before a sensible solution is done . I have had a melanoma for quite a while now,caused me no problems & was regularly checked by my Cancer hospital.But ,as a nurse was washing me in our local hospital [in for breathing problems] recently it broke open ,bleeding ,,& has been doing it for the past few weeks.District nurses come to dress it,but they were not very reliable when they came, but yesterday I couldnt stop the thing bleeding through the dressing & down my side. After ,3 phone calls for help a nurse arrived & now ,AT LAST. I am down for daily dressings.Tomorrow I attend the skin clinis at the Cancer Hospital,so see what they have to say
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 08:28 AM

Re: A Sensible Solution

I'm wondering why the melanoma hasn't been removed!
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 09:11 AM

Originally Posted by carol ->
I'm wondering why the melanoma hasn't been removed!
Same here.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2018, 02:04 PM

I hope you get everything sorted, Deylon. Can't be nice with your health problems and the inconsistency of care.

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top