Join for free
Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 12:28 AM

Re: How many operations have you had?

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Up until last year, l had never had a stitch, an operation or broken a bone in my life. (I still haven’t broken a bone TG!)

Then on a visit to the doctor (l was dress size 14) he said, l was ‘obese’ or should l say, his computer said l was after he punched in all my statistics etc!
He said, l must lose weight and funded me to go to Weight Watchers, where l lost over a stone.
Yeah, that was great but l feel dieting might be good for you in one way but bad for you in another way!

I had never had any tummy trouble in my life and then it started, bloating, reflux and pain in my right side. The doctor, prescribed PPIs and thank goodness l read a thread on here that Azz started as l am sure l would still be on them now. (I only took one tablet!)

It was diagnosed that l had gallstones and l had to have the first operation and stitches of my life. I read, dieting can contribute to gallstones forming.
I must correct this as l wasn’t funded to go to Weight Watchers at all. It was Slimming World!
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

19-09-2018, 05:13 AM

I had a pain in my back so they took out my gall bladder....still have the pain now and then so suspect it wasn't my gall bladder at all ...but there you go what can you do we just trust they know what they are doing which isn't always the case....no other ops here..

Worryingly healthy
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-09-2018, 09:20 PM

I have had,four operations.
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2018, 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
How many have you had so far in your life?
And, do you have any pending, that you just keep putting off because you can't stand the thoughts of going under the knife again?

I'll tell you mine later, I don't feel like thinking about it right now, as I am in such a good mood, the sun is shining and I don't have a care in the world.......

Pneumothorax,hernia,Prostectomy.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 4 5 6

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top