Join for free
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 04:36 PM

Do you frequent coffee shops?

Do you like to go to the coffee shop and chat with people?

I love it.

We have MacDonalds (which is really a GOOD coffee), Time Horton, and Starbucks. They are the main ones.

What are your main coffee shops? Do you have Timmy's in UK?
Besoeker
Chatterbox
Doncaster, UK
Besoeker is male  Besoeker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 04:42 PM

Re: Do you frequent coffee shops?

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->

I love it.

We have MacDonalds (which is really a GOOD coffee), Time Horton, and Starbucks. They are the main ones.

Not dog friendly here. He goes everywhere with us. Some pubs are and we have lunch
there once in a while.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->

I love it.

I only like instant coffee, which I drink in the privacy of my own home.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 04:43 PM

Hi Blue
I enjoy popping into coffee shops or cafes ,we sometimes pop into a small Costa coffee shop in town which is normally fairly busy depending when you go in...they have some lovely cakes too,I usually just have a "flat white" coffee which is what I prefer.
We have MacDonalds and also Starbucks but not heard of Timmys or Time Horton either..
I will go in on my own now and again and usually end up chatting with someone nearby lol
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 05:02 PM

No, l can’t bear coffee shops, they are full of people watchers or people on the next table listening in on your conversation.
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 05:07 PM

We have quite a few here in our Town, but I don't go in them as I don't like Coffee, I only drink Tea, Green Tea, Tonic Water or Water.
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 05:27 PM

I don't go into them except very rarely when it seems the only place to meet someone you are not really close with, ie. going into each other's homes.

There are millions of new coffee shops. I often wonder what people did with their time before coffee shops proliferated. I remember in the past there were more simple cafes not owned by any chain.
eccles
South West
eccles is female  eccles has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 06:15 PM

As our town centre is full of coffee shops it's difficult to avoid them if you're thirsty. Almost every other shop is one. I'm not a great fan really - the drinks are too super-heated for me, the cups (even the cringingly named "regular") are massive, and the coffee is never strong enough.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 06:37 PM

We have the usual suspects, Starbucks, Cafe Nero, Costa etc but tbh I don't like their coffee ( well cafe Nero is ok)

We have a small local chain here, Ground, and whilst their coffee isn't the best, their cakes and savouries are yummy

But my favourite is a very local shop, their coffee is the bees knees. And their food is so completely different from anything else offered locally.

Its not cheap, but it is a real treat
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 06:56 PM

I see all these people walking to work and school, coffee in one hand 'phone in the other.

I'm waiting for one to get mixed up and pour hot coffee down their ear'ole.

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top