Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:01 PM

Re: Do you frequent coffee shops?

If I want a coffee while out, it’ll be a McD one only. I refuse to pay the inflated prices charged by the coffee shop chains. Morrisons cafe does a nice latte.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:01 PM

Originally Posted by Aysa ->
Hi Blue
I enjoy popping into coffee shops or cafes ,we sometimes pop into a small Costa coffee shop in town which is normally fairly busy depending when you go in...they have some lovely cakes too,I usually just have a "flat white" coffee which is what I prefer.
We have MacDonalds and also Starbucks but not heard of Timmys or Time Horton either..
I will go in on my own now and again and usually end up chatting with someone nearby lol
Hi Aysa, hope all is well with you........

Please Aysa, tell me what a flat white coffee is?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:03 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
No, l can’t bear coffee shops, they are full of people watchers or people on the next table listening in on your conversation.
You got them pegged Arty. And they also try to pick up the girls
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

10-10-2018, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->
We have quite a few here in our Town, but I don't go in them as I don't like Coffee, I only drink Tea, Green Tea, Tonic Water or Water.
Susie, I LOVE tonic water. I buy it by the case, and usually squirt in some lemon or lime.......YUM (also help keep the cramps out of your legs also)
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

10-10-2018, 10:10 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
If we go out for the day we always visit a coffee shop. Mr Mags loves his cup of coffee wherever we go, he likes Costa coffee, I don't. More often than not we go to Starbucks but I think my favourite cuppa out is in M & S cafe ..... mocha topped with whipped cream ... mmmm!
Oh Mags, I love coffee with whipped cream on top. Starbucks have one, choc, coffee, whipped cream and a little bit of caramel on top. You can eat the cream and caramel, then take it over to get it filled up again (as many times as you want) at no charge.........

Mags, I really do like my cream, in pea soup, cereal, coffee, and sometimes on a dessert........
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

10-10-2018, 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
yes please mmmmmmmmmmmm
Lion, I tried one at Macdonalds, but didn't like it much. I really do enjoy their coffee tho.........
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

10-10-2018, 10:12 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
The only time I visit coffee shops is about once every three months when I meet up with my sister, which happened today funnily enough.
Now pubs are a different matter....
I think I read somewhere that you were meeting her today.....
EZ Rider
Chatterbox
Surrey
EZ Rider is male  EZ Rider has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:13 PM

I don't frequent coffee shops but i do frequent garden centres and if they do happen to have a coffee shop on site then so much the better. Unfortunately my local Wyvevale has been sold along with many others and is due to close on the last day of November along with the in store Costa. I guess i'll have to travel further afield.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:14 PM

I dislike Coffee with a passion, so, do not ascribe to the adage, better Latte than never.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

10-10-2018, 10:15 PM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
If I want a coffee while out, it’ll be a McD one only. I refuse to pay the inflated prices charged by the coffee shop chains. Morrisons cafe does a nice latte.
Jazzi, here at Macdonald, it is $1.00 for a coffee if you are senior and it is really good.

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top