Join for free
Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:19 PM

Re: Do you frequent coffee shops?

Originally Posted by Primus1 ->
.incidentally, does anyone remember those vending machines that dispensed hot drinks in those little plastic cups? they were mostly vile, and you couldn’t tell the difference between tea or coffee
I remember those Vending machines Primus. Wasn't that coffee horrible? I had to be really anxious for a coffee to drink it....
Tregonsee
Lancashire UK
Tregonsee is male  Tregonsee has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:23 PM

In answer to the OP.
No, pretentious crap.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Hi Aysa, hope all is well with you........

Please Aysa, tell me what a flat white coffee is?
It's like a latte with the milk top skimmed off. You get a bit of froth, not as strong as americano not as milky as cappucino.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by Tregonsee ->
In answer to the OP.
No, pretentious crap.
Not understanding Tregonsee........would you care to explain further?
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada

10-10-2018, 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
It's like a latte with the milk top skimmed off. You get a bit of froth, not as strong as americano not as milky as cappucino.
Thanks Annie, this is the first time I have ever heard the expression.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by wild blueberry ->
Do you like to go to the coffee shop and chat with people?

I love it.

We have MacDonalds (which is really a GOOD coffee), Time Horton, and Starbucks. They are the main ones.

What are your main coffee shops? Do you have Timmy's in UK?
Yes, I do & yes, McD's coffee is very good & a reasonable price too, I also like their food. I go to Costa, as well sometimes & Starbucks, less times. I like Patisserie Valerie, tho like Costa it is not cheap. Don't know Time Horton or Timmy's don't think we have those here in England.
Beautiful Filly
Bowmanville, Ontario, Canada
Beautiful Filly is female  Beautiful Filly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-10-2018, 11:13 PM

I don't, not any more since my OH...had his accident last year. But, we use to go to Tim Horton's a couple times a week...
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 06:53 AM

When I am with the friends that I am going out with today I am usually dragged into a Costa or a Pausa - I don't mind because I enjoy their company and also like to people watch - but - I do not drink 'designer' coffee and most of these places have no idea how to make decent tea - so I just have hot water.

Never touch instant coffee - nasty stuff - prefer freshly ground, and it is just as easy to make.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 07:12 AM

My dislike of Coffee could be traced back to the "Camp" years.
Ripple
Ripple is female  Ripple has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-10-2018, 10:11 AM

Yes frequently, I feel like someone out of Frasier when ordering a regular decaf skinny Americano .
My favourite is Costa .

Page 4 of 7 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top