Join for free
Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 03:00 PM

Re: Serious problems with flu shot safety and effectiveness

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Because he likes to say the same thing every year and for some reason a lot of us including me say the same things back. Could just resurrect the threads from the past five years instead of starting a new one each year.

But the other thread is still running, Julie. People were still posting on it a couple of days ago!

It's just been moved to 'Discussions.'

Madness.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 03:41 PM

Hi

I have had my flu jab a few weeks ago.

I am still alive and so far have not had the flu.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
May I ask why we need TWO threads on the same subject.

Why start this one when we have a 341 post thread already stating Realist's views?

https://www.over50sforum.com/showthread.php?t=55764
It’s known as spamming Mups, I hope we don’t get the same old copy and paste posts here
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 04:21 PM

Flu can develop into pneumonia. That was why so many died in the Spanish flu pandemic. They did not have antibiotics back then.

The child flu vaccine is live. The adult virus is dead. Neither can replicate.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2018, 09:05 PM

May I ask why we need TWO threads on the same subject.
This thread was about the BMJ article highlighting safety and effectiveness of the vaccine. Wider discussion about flu and vaccines in general isn't required.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-10-2018, 02:01 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
This thread was about the BMJ article highlighting safety and effectiveness of the vaccine. Wider discussion about flu and vaccines in general isn't required.

You have already spoke for about 300 posts on the other thread about the "Safety and Effectiveness" of the Flu vaccine .

I am not sure who you are trying to convince most, yourself or us?
May I suggest if you don't want it - don't have it. It is so simple.

Everyone else can do the same.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 12:49 AM

I am not sure who you are trying to convince most, yourself or us?
May I suggest if you don't want it - don't have it. It is so simple.

Everyone else can do the same.
You can suggest whatever you like but I shall ignore you as is my perogative.

May I suggest that if discussion relating to flu vaccines is so annoying to you, that you just keep out of them and don't participate . . . It is so simple !

In truth I suspect you just want to stifle and censor debate on the issue.

Do you think we should take each and every one of Uncle Joe's threads about the "scumbag" nasty party and merge them into one giant thread on the basis they are all about the same thing?

But that would of course be ridiculous wouldn't it.

We all need good and better information. The more info becomes available about the flu vaccine in general and about specific vaccines, the more information should be posted here.

Whether you or anyone else wants or doesn't want to have the vaccine is entirely matterless. I personally couldn't care less. All I want is for ALL the salient information to be made available to everyone, so they can make better decisions for themselves.
AnnieS
Chatterbox
United Kingdom
AnnieS is female  AnnieS has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 04:37 AM

UJ's threads don't constitute a potential risk to health of readers.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-10-2018, 09:39 AM

I have Asthma but l will not have the flu injection. The surgery have stopped sending me letters now as l am so adamant that l won’t have it. Why would anyone want all the added stuff that is contained in the vaccine injected into them?
I also have seen people suffer badly after the flu injection.

I don’t always agree with Realist but l respect his opinions and he is entitled to his opinion.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

31-10-2018, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
UJ's threads don't constitute a potential risk to health of readers.

Annie, that is true.

Art
, it is not 'his opinion' I object to in the least, it is the way he puts it over and rams it down our throats with a giant shovel at every opportunity, every year without fail.
I can imagine some people being afraid to mention anything about having their jab even because they know full well it will set him off again on another 20 page rant.

He can't just say his piece and leave it at that. He is obsessed with it all. All information is available if people want to look it up for themselves, and if they don't, it is NOT his problem.

He needs to do what is best for him and his family and stop trying to force his views on everyone else.

Page 3 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 13 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top