Join for free
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 01:56 PM

So true. worth watching IMO

This is a bit rude and sweary so I apologise for that but the message could save lives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCUE...ature=youtu.be

Don't watch if you are easily offended
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 02:27 PM

Re: So true. worth watching IMO

A good video. Thanks for posting.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 03:30 PM

Thanks for that reminder Julie, the point he was making is very true.

I felt perhaps he went on a bit about the finger up his bum bit, not convinced how necessary that was, but that is only my opinion.
The message he was trying to convey was still excellent.

Many people - moreso men perhaps? - won't talk to their doctors for reasons only they know, perhaps embarrassment, or fear of the diagnosis even?

My ex-husband didn't get checked over in time, he thought it couldn't happen to him, so the poor man died horribly, of prostate cancer last year.
If only I had known he was having problems, I would have carted him off to get checked myself.
Too late now.

Be brave, and always go get checked.
wild blueberry
Toronto, Canada
wild blueberry is female  wild blueberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 04:08 PM

That was quite a video, some of it made me LOL, but I can't help but wonder....do men really stick their fingers up their bums?? I never heard of that before....gee, if I was married to a man and he did that, I would be "shocked".....
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 04:20 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Thanks for that reminder Julie, the point he was making is very true.

I felt perhaps he went on a bit about the finger up his bum bit, not convinced how necessary that was, but that is only my opinion.
The message he was trying to convey was still excellent.

Many people - moreso men perhaps? - won't talk to their doctors for reasons only they know, perhaps embarrassment, or fear of the diagnosis even?

My ex-husband didn't get checked over in time, he thought it couldn't happen to him, so the poor man died horribly, of prostate cancer last year.
If only I had known he was having problems, I would have carted him there myself.
Too late now.

Be brave, and always go get checked.
It's part of his comedy routine I think that's why he goes on a bit about that. I'm sorry to hear of your ex husband, far too many people, men especially are too embarrassed to go and see anyone.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
It's part of his comedy routine I think that's why he goes on a bit about that. I'm sorry to hear of your ex husband, far too many people, men especially are too embarrassed to go and see anyone.

Yes, I agree Julie.
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-11-2018, 04:29 PM

Many a true word spoken in jest...

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top