Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 05:06 PM

Re: Now why am I not surprised at this???

Ok I see it this way prostitution is illegal they are benefiting from an illegal trade. Prostitutes are not bad people and prostitution should be legal. So I am assuming that UJ meant this man was benefiting from an illegal trade. That he was a tory was a bonus, I don't agree with as I pointed out all parties have these people in them.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Ok I see it this way prostitution is illegal they are benefiting from an illegal trade. Prostitutes are not bad people and prostitution should be legal. So I am assuming that UJ meant this man was benefiting from an illegal trade. That he was a tory was a bonus, I don't agree with as I pointed out all parties have these people in them.
Prostitution is legal in the UK. Soliciting for the act of prostitution is not, meaning they can't go out on the streets touting for custom.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 07:09 PM

I would have thought with a large number of flats like that to let he would not have done the actual interviews himself, but used a letting agent. The chances are he wasn't even aware who was in the individual flats.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-11-2018, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Thank you Julie.

I also don't think they are bad people.

I'm not sure being a Tory was 'a bonus' though.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top