Join for free
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 04:09 PM

TM bribing her detractors???

Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' are showing their true colours and are prepared to succumb to a little bribery 'IF' TM names the day when she will resign. Is this what the scumbag 'nasty party' call democracy ???

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/11/2...nation-in-exc/
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 04:28 PM

Re: TM bribing her detractors???

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Seems the scumbag 'nasty party' are showing their true colours and are prepared to succumb to a little bribery 'IF' TM names the day when she will resign. Is this what the scumbag 'nasty party' call democracy ???

Pretty sure bribery is what the Marxist Looney Labour party call democracy . . . .

Free student tuition fees anyone?

Abolishment of student debts anyone . . . .?

Next election it's free Corbyn beer I hear
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 04:32 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
Pretty sure bribery is what the Marxist Looney Labour party call democracy . . . .

Free student tuition fees anyone?

Abolishment of student debts anyone . . . .?

Next election it's free Corbyn beer I hear

Oh dear, am I coming a little too close for comfort by suggesting the scumbag 'nasty party' are anything but straight and above board??? Have I hurt your feelings by my suggestions??? - Well tough, get used to it, because every time I see something these scumbags do which isn't kosher, I'll be shouting it from the rooftops on here.
Rainmaker
North Midlands UK
Rainmaker is male  Rainmaker has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 07:18 PM

Pity you don't shout quite so loud when it's the the hypocritical left wing that are not straight and above board. It's a foolish notion to think that only the Conservatives can act in this way. At least they don't strongarm their members into agreement like Labour.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 10:25 PM

Sounds like she is threatening them too, if they don't vote for her deal all their foibles and little problems will be released to the media.

Not nice.

And just because it may happen across the house doesn't make it any better.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-11-2018, 10:48 PM

Yep indeedy.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

28-11-2018, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Rainmaker ->
Pity you don't shout quite so loud when it's the the hypocritical left wing that are not straight and above board. It's a foolish notion to think that only the Conservatives can act in this way. At least they don't strongarm their members into agreement like Labour.

Oooohhh another one who can't stand the heat of the truth about the scumbag 'nasty party'.
pauline3
Chatterbox
Hampshire UK
pauline3 is female  pauline3 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 10:12 AM

https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2018/11/2...nation-in-exc/

Hi UJ,I'm not into politics,pretty ignorant in that area,....but I hear you talk about the scumbag "nasty party" quite a lot on the political threads,who are they?
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

28-11-2018, 10:28 AM

Originally Posted by pauline3 ->
Hi UJ,I'm not into politics,pretty ignorant in that area,....but I hear you talk about the scumbag "nasty party" quite a lot on the political threads,who are they?
Theresa May's scumbag 'nasty party'.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

28-11-2018, 10:31 AM

Oh dear, am I coming a little too close for comfort by suggesting the scumbag 'nasty party' are anything but straight and above board??? Have I hurt your feelings by my suggestions??? - Well tough, get used to it, because every time I see something these scumbags do which isn't kosher, I'll be shouting it from the rooftops on here.
Oh dear we appear to have touched a nerve with our dear old Communist lover. The truth of Looney Labour's despicable antics, bribery and thuggery obviously resonates in places you'd rather tuck away.

I don't think the Tories are for one minute on the straight. They are controlled by the EU as are Looney Labour and the Liberals. Farcical for you to pretend otherwise.

Looney Labour are by any measure worse culprits. Their blatant bribery during the last election was absolutely pitiful and a testament to how low this idiotic party have to stoop to try and garner votes with the Marxist Corbyn at the helm.

Then there's the militant thuggish acts of Corbyn's Momentum tosspots during the election. Threatening opposition MPs, threatening their families, damaging their cars and other property, throwing bricks through office windows and spitting at people.

Yep these are the people you so cherish in your pathetically skewed world. You might as well support the BNP !

You are a fantasist UJ. Corbyn is never going to No 10. He lost you the last election very badly, with Looney Labour only achieving the same number of seats that they did 10 years earlier in the 2010 election. His predecessor, the hapless Gordon Brown bankrupted our country, embarked on the usual Labour uncontrolled spending spree and sold the UK's gold reserves off to foreign interests for a pittance. The country is still trying to recover from that damage.

The Loonies aren't coming to power any time soon I'm afraid so you're going to be sat in your comfy armchair with boiling blood pressure for some years to come I'm afraid.

The UK doesn't want the Marxist Corbyn and his militant rabble of Momentum thugs and rightly so. There is no place in this country or in politics for that kind of yobbish behaviour nor indeed for a party that employs in its office convicted vote rigging election fraudsters ! You are backing the wrong horse, as always.

In the great Grand National of UK politics the hapless Corbyn gets listed as. . . .

"Also ran!"

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top