Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 03:22 PM

Re: The Ideology Of Corbynism

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Highly conditioned ? what does that mean ?
It means you've been socially and politically programmed by various means to think the way you do. Much like Christians are. The net result is the same. You will protect your image of the person in question (Corbyn, God etc) despite the plethora of evidence against. There will be a tendency to simply ignore all such evidence and/or to play it down.

Corbyn's history is irrefutable. He is NOT fit to be leader of a political party let alone PM of the UK.
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 03:47 PM

Originally Posted by Realist ->
It means you've been socially and politically programmed by various means to think the way you do. Much like Christians are. The net result is the same. You will protect your image of the person in question (Corbyn, God etc) despite the plethora of evidence against. There will be a tendency to simply ignore all such evidence and/or to play it down.

Corbyn's history is irrefutable. He is NOT fit to be leader of a political party let alone PM of the UK.
Rubbish I'm no more conditioned than anyone else when it comes to politics. If I were conditioned I'd believe as everyone else I know does. And I don't at all.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK
Realist is male  Realist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
Rubbish I'm no more conditioned than anyone else when it comes to politics. If I were conditioned I'd believe as everyone else I know does. And I don't at all.
No, the symptom of being conditioned is a refusal to confront the evidence and facts. In this case the rich history of one Jezbollah Corbyn.
Realist
Chatterbox
UK

05-12-2018, 04:05 PM

Don't get me wrong Julie, we are all of us conditioned to varying extents. I was previously conditioned in religion when younger, equally I always thought the Lib/Lab/Con were different parties and so on. Over time we have to reach the position where we can understand and admit that we HAVE been conditioned and then start to look at the facts and evidence that are available and treat them objectively.

Corbyn isn't interested in Britain imo and he's a massive risk to our security imo and has a long history which is there for all to see.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-12-2018, 05:58 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
hi

yes we are, we do not have the biggest oil reserves in the world.

The former ussr was run on corbyn's economic principles and the poverty was appalling.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-12-2018, 08:08 AM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
Hi

Yes we are, we do not have the biggest oil reserves in the World.

The former USSR was run on Corbyn's economic principles and the poverty was appalling.

A podcast hear re this

https://www.theguardian.com/news/aud...uela-in-crisis

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top