Join for free
Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 05:47 PM

Re: Pensioner Poverty

Originally Posted by May ->
I wouldn't/don't go around telling Folks in My every day Life how much I've earned.or how much I have to live on ,or indeed how much savings I have...just not My style...Each to Their Own.
It's not hard to work out these days May just mention NMW and everyone knows what you earn or state pension again everyone knows. Can't see the harm in it myself although it's not compulsory to do of course.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 05:54 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Human society is supposed to be better than that, but clearly not. Your contribution shows very vividly the 'I'm all right jack, pull up the ladder' attitude.
Sorry UJ, but if you had bothered to read all of my posts you would see that I am happy to provide funds for those in genuine need, but not those who do nothing to help themselves.
I am sure your communist beliefs make you think that everybody should have the same standard of living so I have 2 questions.
1) Who do you think is going to provide all the money to help others, when those who pay the high taxes move to another country?
2) How many of these poverty stricken pensioners do you invite to your house for a warm and a hearty meal when you cook cauldrons of it for yourself?
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 07:03 PM

Originally Posted by May ->
I wouldn't/don't go around telling Folks in My every day Life how much I've earned.or how much I have to live on ,or indeed how much savings I have...just not My style...Each to Their Own.
Yes but I don't want all you leftie people to think I live in poverty as the topic post is supposed people like me living in poverty.

Just started my income and was happy that the state provides me with a basic standard of living.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 07:11 PM

Originally Posted by galty ->
Yes but I don't want all you leftie people to think I live in poverty as the topic post is supposed people like me living in poverty.

Just started my income and was happy that the state provides me with a basic standard of living.
Paranoia rules ok !!! - what makes you think that this thread is directed at you??? - where in any of the contributions made by anyone here even mentions you???
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 07:20 PM

Paranoia rules ok !!! - what makes you think that this thread is directed at you??? - where in any of the contributions made by anyone here even mentions you???

I mentioned Galty and so did Twink UJ.

PS - I see no paranoia ruling anywhere - just a conversation.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-12-2018, 08:04 PM

Because I was sneered at by another poster(2) and just wanted to put my side again.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex

13-12-2018, 08:12 PM

No but one of the sneers has had a mutual block put on me so I can not reply to any of her posts, but she can as long as not directly directed at me and I can reply as long as not I do not directly reply to her.

She done it in the past I now I also do it.

Page 7 of 7 « First < 5 6 7

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top