Join for free
Page 477 of 477 « First < 377 427 467 475 476 477
basser
Chatterbox
ENGLAND
basser is male  basser has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 12:04 PM

Re: Over 50's Club Scotland (part 3)

A bit nippy here in SW England with the North wind but the skies are blue and it promises to be a nice day, a walk on our moors is called for I think.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 01:33 PM

Morning, Cold but dry here too the day, spent a lot of it up a step ladder so far, trying to remove a border from the top of the wall in the lounge. Want it done up and if I don't make a start I won't do it. Going to have a look at Suites tomorrow, one that will go with the forest green carpet I plan to get, already got the curtains. If I can get this boarder off without doing any damage, I won't have to re-paper for a wee while yet, but it's a long slow job.
Tory Birds? I like it.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 03:13 PM

Good luck with the decorating Roxy..I don't have any wallpaper on the walls on this bung'.swore I'd never paper a wall ever again,and I haven't for 16 yrs since I moved here,easier for Me to just emulsion now and then...Is it for Your own house in Perth,or the Farmhouse?
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 04:01 PM

It's for the house up north, but it's not the farmhouse, Dunc's parents still live in that and we live in the old Cattleman's Cottage. I doubt I'll get a lot done as I'll have to take off again to Perth, probably before the end of the week for this funeral. Then it'll be Christmas, but if I get things moving then I'll be able to continue after the holiday.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

Yesterday, 10:11 PM

May, check your message box. PM headed your way.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

Yesterday, 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
May, check your message box. PM headed your way.
Heh heh heh...gotcha.
Page 477 of 477 « First < 377 427 467 475 476 477

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top