Join for free
Page 60 of 246 « First < 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 > Last »
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-06-2019, 11:26 PM

Re: Let's have a laugh

Originally Posted by effingpot ->
I wondered what my parents did to fight boredom before the internet. I asked my 17 brothers and sisters and they didn't know either. ��
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
Two mates were looking at the new tellies on display in a shop window. One turns to the other and says "That's the one I'd get"

Just then, a bloke with a glass eye who was walking passed punched him in the face.
I don't get that one. What am I missing?

But I've learned why we use glass for artificial eyes.
So that the person wearing it can see through it.
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-06-2019, 02:33 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
I don't get that one. What am I missing?

But I've learned why we use glass for artificial eyes.
So that the person wearing it can see through it.
One-eye'd git!
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 01:57 AM

Originally Posted by JBR ->
One-eye'd git!
Got it now. Thanks JBR.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 01:31 PM

It really has been a bit of a strange day.

First, I found a hat full of money, and then I was chased by an angry man with a guitar..?
big ben
United Kingdom
big ben is male  big ben has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

08-06-2019, 01:54 PM

A burglar breaks into a house in the middle of the night. It is pitch dark but he hears a voice "Jesus is watching you" He looks around but sees nothing Again the voice "Jesus is watching you" He puts on his torch and see a parrot sitting on a perch "Whas that you speaking?" "Yes" the parrot said "And jesus is watching you"
"Is your name Jesus?" asks the burglar. "No" the parrot said "I am Moses".
The burglar laughed "What idiot would call a parrot Moses" he asked "The parrot replied "The same idiot that named the Rottweiller Jesus".
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 12:15 AM

Three priests were at a train station and headed for Pittsburgh. The ticket seller was a bosomy young lady wearing a very low-cut blouse.

The first priest approached the counter and said, "Three tickets to Titsburgh, please'. Realizing his gaffe, he was mortified and retreated to the group with the transaction unfinished.

The second approached to finish the purchase and said, "Three tickets to Pittsburgh, please. And I want the change in nipples and dimes". He too was embarrassed and retreated.

The task fell to the third priest who confidently approached the window and said, "Three tickets to Pittsburgh, please. And I want the change in nickels and dimes. And, young lady, if you don't start dressing more decorously, when you reach the Pearly Gates, Saint Finger is going to shake his peter at you."
Richmond
United Kingdom
Richmond is female  Richmond has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-06-2019, 12:17 AM

Originally Posted by big ben ->
A burglar breaks into a house in the middle of the night. It is pitch dark but he hears a voice "Jesus is watching you" He looks around but sees nothing Again the voice "Jesus is watching you" He puts on his torch and see a parrot sitting on a perch "Whas that you speaking?" "Yes" the parrot said "And jesus is watching you"
"Is your name Jesus?" asks the burglar. "No" the parrot said "I am Moses".
The burglar laughed "What idiot would call a parrot Moses" he asked "The parrot replied "The same idiot that named the Rottweiller Jesus".
Funny!!! Thanks Ben
Richmond
United Kingdom

09-06-2019, 10:33 AM

Three priests were at a train station and headed for Pittsburgh. The ticket seller was a bosomy young lady wearing a very low-cut blouse.

The first priest approached the counter and said, "Three tickets to Titsburgh, please'. Realizing his gaffe, he was mortified and retreated to the group with the transaction unfinished.

The second approached to finish the purchase and said, "Three tickets to Pittsburgh, please. And I want the change in nipples and dimes". He too was embarrassed and retreated.

The task fell to the third priest who confidently approached the window and said, "Three tickets to Pittsburgh, please. And I want the change in nickels and dimes. And, young lady, if you don't start dressing more decorously, when you reach the Pearly Gates, Saint Finger is going to shake his peter at you."
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK

09-06-2019, 11:18 AM

Originally Posted by Richmond ->

That was a very good one, Rich, and well worth posting twice!

Page 60 of 246 « First < 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 110 160 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top